[ 𝟒𝟖 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 】

   "I forbid her from leaving," Alastor gave Charlie a supercilious, almost condescending smile as he stared down at her that next afternoon, currently the two arguing in the lobby of the hotel only minutes before the portal to Heaven was supposed...

"I forbid her from leaving," Alastor gave Charlie a supercilious, almost condescending smile as he stared down at her that next afternoon, currently the two arguing in the lobby of the hotel only minutes before the portal to Heaven was supposed to open. "I brought her here, so it's only natural that she be under my charge."

"She's going," Charlie fired back, her eyes flaming with defiance. "My dad says Heaven can help her, so that's what's going to happen."

"I very much disagree," Alastor chuckled as he readjusted his monocle.

"So you do—she's still going."

Alastor's smile thinned.

(Y/N) sat lazily on the couch facing the two arguing demons, practically draped across the piece of furniture with a pillow trapped underneath her arm in a show of how comfortable she was. Staring at Alastor, she pondered over what could be racing through his mind at that moment: Charlie's infuriating nature (at least to him), the absurdity of Heaven, or the plain and simple fact of how displeased he was from the development of (Y/N)'s departure. (Y/N) wasn't sure what he was truly thinking some moments, but no matter how many times she did ponder about it, she could only arrive at the clear truth: Alastor cared for her, or at least cared for her in the sense that he didn't like the thought of her leaving him.

She then frowned.

    That, or he's just being possessive.

But, his actions show more than just a possessive nature.

Perhaps–

The sudden explosion behind her ripped (Y/N) away from her mind before she could finish her rather pressing thoughts, her eyes widening from the flurry of red, sparking smoke that billowed out from the reconstructed wall that Sir Pentious had blown up several months ago. When the smoke cleared, a shadowy figure stood in the opening, laughing psychotically with another bomb already in their hand.