[ 𝟑𝟎 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 】

    Shoving open the doors of the Hazbin Hotel, Angel stumbled into the lobby with a drunk (Y/N) hanging from his shoulder where he kept her up by hooking his arms under her own

Shoving open the doors of the Hazbin Hotel, Angel stumbled into the lobby with a drunk (Y/N) hanging from his shoulder where he kept her up by hooking his arms under her own. Almost instantly, Charlie bolted upright from where she was sitting on the couch to rush towards the two at their entrance, her face a mask of worry and concern.

"Oh, My Satan!" She exclaimed with a gasp, watching as (Y/N) struggled just to stay upright. "What happened?"

"Uh... one drink too many for this one," Angel sheepishly and vaguely explained.

(Y/N) hiccuped softly whilst she lazily opened her eyes, squinting them and widening them at Charlie as if trying to process who she was seeing. However, almost as soon as her thoughts clicked together, she gave a happy laugh as she stumbled forward and embraced the Princess in a hug.

"Charlie!" She giggled softly as she snuggled her cheek into the other girl's chest.

"Woah, she really is drunk," Charlie blinked in surprise as she pried (Y/N) away from her with an awkward blush encasing her pale cheeks. "How much did she drink?"

"A glass," Angel answered blankly.

Charlie blinked.

"Hah!" Husk laughed from where he was standing behind the counter of his bar, a smirk decorating his lips that showcased his sharp yellow teeth, his red wings fluttering behind him when leaning forward. "I told you this kinda shit would happen. No wonder the girl doesn't drink."

"Oh, haha," Angel rolled his eyes, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "You're probably eating this fucking mess up, aren't ya?"

Husk merely shrugged.

"I-I sssay..." a familiar voice hissed, both Angel and Husk turning their attention to Pentious who had slithered into the room, their eyes widening when finding (Y/N) playing with the snake's hood by flapping it up and down as if they were wings, her legs circled around his body in an intimate position that made his face flush with heat. "Could someone help me out of thisss... predicament?"