Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

"So I'm guessing you're beyond pissed off?" Remus sat down in front of Jiho but kept his eyes on me, his arms crossed. Using his ling legs to tilt back in his chair every few seconds.

I was standing behind Jiho, hands on his shoulders. Red and blue lights flashed through his windows piercing right through his blinds into my eyes. The cops are already here to take him for questioning.

"Your face is more sour than... whoever that is." He nodded to Yami, she held her tool case on her lap tightly, face scrunched in annoyance while she put the tools back in.

This is bullshit. The one time cops actually show up and aren't 20 minutes away. Remus snapped his fingers at me, trying to gain my attention.

"Hold him any tighter they'll want to know about his broken shoulders."

Sebastian walked away from the blinds speaking English "I didn't think my first visit to Korea would involve the police." He sighed and scrolled on his phone.

Jiho was horrified. Eyes never leaving the floor. "Maybe you guys should go, I'm sure I can get out of this if it's just me and him." I tapped Jihos shoulders.

They all in sync shook their head. Of course they wouldn't, I'm an idiot for thinking they would.

I leaned down to Jihos face. Staring at his eyes as he still refused any eye contact unless it was with his shoes or the floor.

"Aren't... aren't we friends Y/n?" He put in his best smile, though it was crumbling quickly.

"No."

He face fell.

"Why would you even think that?" I scoffed. "I thought u made myself clear, of course a lot of people don't take threats seriously until it's time for consequences."

Jihos eyes snapped to the others, landing on Sebastian. "C-can't you guys tell her it's a m-misunderstanding!"

"There's no loyalty in business kid." Remus yawned. "It's a shame you ended up in our business specifically, bad luck."

Ignoring them I turn to the corner "Am I right about that other guy being the scammer?"

Kuro nodded. "I traced the account to him, he was using Jiho as his own scapegoat so he could scam and not be held liable, probably seems like a perfect plan..." He let out a deep breath "for an idiot."

"Enough." Sebastian waved Kuro off. "We can't do anything now anyways, we all have to go." He kneeled in front of Jiho, grabbing his cheek and pulling it. "This guy will stay in juvi if he knows what good for him, let the kids in there deal with him."

I want his blood underneath my fingernails. "Remus are you needed at home?"

"I'm not afraid of a kid knowing I have a wife and kids Y/n." He pointed to Jihos small quivering frame. "But she knows the deal." He shrugged.

"Can you take Yami back. It's an hour before academy curfew, tell them I said shes fine so they dont give you any shit." I glared down at Jiho, "I don't want to keep you from her for long."

He nodded and grabbed Yamis tool box for her and led her out through the backdoor.

I pulled the chair Remus was sat in to sit in front of Jiho. "I'm not going to ask why, it really changes nothing for you." I leaned down further to catch his eyes. "I suggest you go into solitary because I want you to get out alive, those boys will rip a thing like you to shreds." I whispered the very last part then stood and nodded for Sebastian and Kuro to follow me out the back door.

We hopped a fence and began walking to my car. Kuro was staring at his phone, tapping at the screen while soft sounds of mobile game gun shots surrounded him. "N/n you think your kid would like Remus's kids?"