Yeah, no, definitely no.

"Ugh, what did you do to me?" Daniel groaned holding the packet of ice I threw at him to his head.

"I threw ice at you, hit you on the bruise you got on your head, and now I'm just waiting for your truckload of questions"

He winced, "How'd I pass out?" He stood up and shuffled into the kitchen looking into something reflective to see the bruse I told him about.

"One of my guys saw you running and is making me seriously question how much I overestimated you. A car drives up and hits you with like.... I forgot already, a bat? And you didn't even know?"

"It's not like I walked up after they offered me candy! I got hit in the back of the head!"

I shrugged, "Skill issue... which is something that wouldn't happen if you let me show you some things"

"Shove that offer back where it came from" He grumbled. "Wow, you're an ass when you've got a headache, who would've thought"

I watched him poke at the slight bruise showing right on the edge of his forehead, the rest was covered by his hair. "I really don't get all the hostility, I thought we got past that" I waved my hand.

"It's a little hard when I have to watch you do what you do"

"Well you jumped on the car. And I could've left you with my guys and let them dump you somewhere outside Korea and burn you like they're doing the rest of those body's"

He glared at me. It wasn't shocking any longer. Not since this is pretty much all I get from him. "So.... you don't have a bunch more questions?"

"So your Dad" He made air quotes with his hands, "Is he your boss?". I loosely let my head fall into a tilt. "You think I can tell you that?".

"It's him or you" He wouldn't look at me. "Well if that's the case then it's me" I pushed myself up onto the counter.

He paced to my left and right. Keeping one hand up to hold the ice against his head. "So if I went to the cops right now and said I knew who the leader of a crime organization was you'd be fine taking the blame?"

"Danny, I've been to jail more times then you can't count. I've never even had to break out because I'm out within the day. And saying you've witnessed it firsthand isn't super solid evidence because I've got 10 alibis in my contacts right now.

It'd really be easier if you just let it go and didn't meddle with it anymore. It doesn't affect you. No one has anyone to hire me to kill you or your family. And if they did I'm allowed to refuse and kill them instead. Plus the way you're going I wouldn't be surprised if you'd end up needing me"

He was crushing the poor bag of ice in his hand. "And you swear on your life, on Pan's life, that you won't hurt our friends". I opened my phone a started searching.

I showed him a picture of the Bible and tossed my phone next to me in the counter and put my right hand over it. "I swear"

"That's dramatic"

I laughed at him. I remembered something, something he might know about, that I've being bothered by lately. "So Daniel, you're an attractive guy with talent right?

".... I think so? How does that have anything to do with?..."

"It doesn't but I need to know if any modeling agency has contacted you... specifically PTJ"

he took the ice bag off his head to look at me clearly. "How'd you know? Are you like able to tap into my phone?!"

"I'm not the fbi! And I just don't have time or reason to do that. No, I want to know what their deal is. Hellion randomly joined after meeting that pink haired weirdo and I want to know what they're shoving into his" I grabbed a apple and crushed it in my hand "Naive little brain"