school time lets go

(I'm making this so late right now)

I take a leather jacket out of my bag and place it on along with my helmet, I glance at Hellion quickly seeing his nod saying he was ready we started down the road towards the school.

'I'll need to call Kuro at break-time today, I'll need him to spy on tall Daniel, I'll spy on Jay myself, I'm most likely to not get caught by myself anyway'..

We take a sharp turn and I see a dark car with tinted windows, I tap the side ofy helmet and it quickly scans all the cars features and its license plate.

A flash picture of a night at the convenience store, 'that car....'

"Hmm, I think I've seen this car before, at the convenience store, it was parked outside once".

"You noticed the car too? Thought it was just me being paranoid" Hellions voice emerged from the ear-piece in my helmet, "Yeah, I thought I recognized it but I wasn't sure, I scanned it just incase, Ill check my computerabout it when we get home".

He gave a small hum before speeding ahead a bit, I followed behind quickly.
'I'm so tired'.

~at school~

The teacher was practically non existent, sleeping silently at his desk without a care in the world.

I look over and watch Hellion work on his homework getting a few assignments ahead. I slip on my headphones and start listening to several different anime openings, 'The anime Hellion showed me is actually pretty cool, I wonder how far along the manga is'.

(Bloody stream is such a banger, ill listen to it all day if can)

I look at a problem Hellion had gotten wrong and took out my own pen and wrote an 'x' next to it, he glanced at it and started redoing it.

"Thanks" He practically mouthed and got back to work, I give a small hum and look too my right, Jay was facing me slightly but as soon as he caught my gaze he looked back over to the window.

"Whats wrong Jay?" I whisper to him, he looks back with a dash of red covering his nose, he takes his notepad out and began writing and after a bit he passes it too me

"You just seem a little distracted, you okay" I look back at his as he snatches his notepad back adding a small '?' At the end.

I smile a little bit at his slight need to fix a worthless sentence, "its not like forgetting a question mark will ruin your life Jay".

He faces to the side sheepishly, nose and ears turning redder, "Relax, I'll learn your silent language soon enough, I'm a quick learner".

A small bell signals that it's time for lunch, I look over to Hellion who was gone already, 'the fuck? Where'd he go? God dammit'..

"It was a nice silence Jay, I'll see you later" I begin walking and looking for my vanished friend, "Hellion?" I walk around the corner before backing behind it again as I saw Hellion talking to a young girl with straight black hair.

"Sorry for bumping into you again, I didn't see you" she spoke in an apologizing voice while picking up some dropped school work, Hellion kneels picking up her stuff as well

"No its my bad, I should have been looking where I was going" He gathered up her stuff in a neat stack while picking it up and then handing it to her.

I take my phone out and snap a picture of her quickly, I turn to my right while calling a certain tech boy I know, "Hey Kuro, I need some information on a few people, plus tell Kovik ill be stopping by soon".

Hellions pov:

I pass her, her papers back and apologize while giving a small bow. "Crystal, what's taking so long we have a meeting with your dad in 20" I see guy with sunglasses around my age and height come walking over to us with his phone in hand

"Who's this?" He asks giving me a hidden glare that was rather easy to sense

"I just bumped into her on accident and helped her gather her papers, anyway Goodluck in your meeting" I begin walking but am forced down to a duck, I look up and see a leg flash over me.

I stand up fully and look around and see y/n in between me and the sunglasses dude, "y/n? What just happened?" She looks back at me with a slight red mark on her face, 'did he hit her? Did she get hit to protect me? Why? I would have been fine'

"Hellion who's this?" She glares her sharp (e/c) eyes at the stranger and he does the same but looking more shocked then angry

"I don't know, bit I'm guessing a bodyguard of some sort" she remains still, never taking her eyes of the odd person opposite of us.

"Who the fuck are you?" He questions
Y/n, she doesn't answer but only reaches down to her combat boots pulling a switch-blade out.

"That's up to you to decide if you really want to know or not" she holds it behind her a bit keeping the blade in waiting for him to make the first move

"Y/n relax, he's just doing his job, a little over the top but he's just doing what he's supposed to" I try to reason but she just scoffs, "so am I"

He takes a step forward with a smirk, "your an interesting one, though you should've stayed out of this", they both were about to attack but I grabbed both of his wrists and stared at his eyes, I lean in to his ear and speak softly to where only he can hear

"Touch her and you body parts will be spread through the states for a reasonable price, especially those eyes" I side eye him looking straight into the dark voids that he calls eyes

His eyes widen in slight surprise at my sudden threat, but he gives a big smirk ad he backs off, "an interesting duo, ill be seeing you both soon. Come on Crystal we're probably gonna be late now".

The mystery man and Crystal walk off with the girl complaining at him about his actions, "how did that even happen Hell?", i look at her with a slightly annoyed look before I quickly remember that she got hit

I pick her up and run back to class, I go in my bag but couldn't find my small bandage kit "damn, ill be right back y/n, stay put", I run off to the nurses room and look for some bandages.

Y/ns pov:

'Hmm, that guy was definitely odd, he even used a kick as his first move, not flashy or anything so he wasn't trying to show-off, he definitely has fighting experience too. What did he mean by "I'll see you both soon"? Maybe he's just a weirdo'..

I look at the entrance of the small classroom and see a tall blonde, it was Jay, "Hey what are you doing here" He walks over to me without even a shrug ignoring my question, he stands in front of me and softly touches the side of my face that got the blunt force of the kick even though I blocked my face with my arm my face still felt as if it got punched.

My eyes twitches slightly as his hands graze over the red spot, he pulls a bandage out of his lock bag and places it on my cheek, he smiles warmly and his hand lingers slightly on my face

"Thank but you didn't need to waste a bandage like that, it's not that bad, it would turn to a bruise at worst" He stares and pulls a notepad out of his back pocket and starts writing

He hands me the notepad and in speedy but neat handwriting it says "you were worth it" I stare back him in surprise and look down slightly, "thanks I guess"

I get off the desk I was seated on and grab a small pen out of my bag, I softly grab Jays hands and write a 'thank you'.

He looks at me and tilts his head in confusion, "its too remind you I'm thankful that you care, anyway I got to go, Hellion and I have somewhere to be, if i can find him in time...."

Hellions pov:

I watched y/ns and Jays interactions and felt a wave of jealousy fall over my mind, I walk back past the wall and listen to y/n talk to him

She begins walking to the door and I run down the hall so I'm not seen, 'I'll meet her outside, ill snap at her a bit if we talk right now.

(Finally, my power went out while I was writing this)