soft?.......nah

▪︎3rd pov▪︎

Y/n drove Hellion and Bella on the only road to the mansion that had been hidden in dense forest.

It was a quiet ride, not even a cough among the young teenagers. A sense of fear was drawn from the backseat and y/n had guessed it was because they were going to see Kovik.

But some of that fear was of losing someone important for a long time, hurting someone they maybe even loved, but the some the fear was what if it was puppy love? What if the advances were pointless?

The mansion came into sight and y/n went to park in front of it. Y/n parked and opened Hellions door and he started walking to the door.

♤Y/ns pov♠︎

"Come on Bella"

"Are you sure he'll let me be?"

"He has to deal with Hellions assault, you'll be the last thing in his mind"

I handcuff her again and we start walking to the large doors of Koviks mansion.

Hellion opens the doors and we all walk in, Hellion was in front of me and Bella leaving him to be the one with a gun to his head.

"Oh shit" Hellion gasped

"Hellion?" The masked gun holder spoke

"Y-yeah?"

"Jesus, you should at least have knocked"

"Sorry?"

The male pulled his mask down, and a friend became known.

"Remus?" I questioned, "God I haven't seen you in awhile, where have you been?"

"International, lots of missions, lots of bad people too" He moved to me and waved Hellion off, "I'm just guarding till I get a new mission, I'd love for you to accompany me one day"

"I have my own things to deal with, these two are some of them"

"Maybe one day, Koviks in his office"

"Thanks"

I lead my two trouble makers up the many stairs to Koviks office and open the door.

I peek in the small opening, looking to see if Kovik was busy with 'clients' or any 'loose ends', but luckily he was just doing paperwork, he looks up and spots my head poking in.

"Y/n!" He gets up and walks closer to the door, "good to see you, you here alone?"

I open the door all the way so he could see Hellion and Bella. "Oh" He gives me a stern look, "Didn't I say to not tell Hellion" He spoke lowly.

"He doesn't know, plus he's here for a reason"

"What?" He looked past me to Hellion, "What did you do?"

Hellion didn't answer but only looked down, moving behind me.

"He hurt an innocent civilisation" Bella answered, "he....he also hit y/n, she stepped in front of the civilian before he could hit them again".

Kovik shot a disappointed look at Hellion as Hellion does nothing but stare at anything but his father.

"Hellion, you said you wanted to be normal for awhile, you also said you were ready to be with normal people" Kovik moved towards his son, "it seems I was wrong to let you go"

Hellion eyes widened, jaw dropping slightly, "dad, it was a mistake, I blacked out a bit, I only saw what happened when I....I hit....y/n".

"Go to your room, I'll deal with you later" Kovik grabbed Hellions shoulder and pushed back out the door then closed it.