I've been GOTTEN?

After Jay dropped me off at my building and we waved bye to each other I got a text from 'co-worker'.

M. G:
I have something you may want to look into

Me"
What do you want? I thought you were in America.

M.G:
It's none of your business where I am

Me:
It is actually, I'm your boss.

M.G.:
The role of being a 'boss' is no place for a bitch like you. Maybe I'll just tell Kovik.

Me:
Fuck off, give me your address before I have to waist my time finding you, remember the punishment last time for withholding information

M.G.:
(Address)

'Rich brat'. I shoot a the address to Hellion and start up my motorcycle. 'Good thing I got my knife on me, I'm going to one of the most problematic of Koviks underlings'.

I felt a vibration in my pocket and it was of course Hellion

Hellion:
I'll meet you there

I drop my phone in my bag and start speeding off to the location that I was requested to go to.

♤Time Skip♠︎

I park my vehicle and take out the keys and walk into the luxurious building, as soon as I walk in there's a lobby attendant trying to take my bag for me.

"Ma'am let me take that for you, ill take it to your room"

"No thanks, I'm here visiting someone"

"Oh? Okay, tell me if you need anything, like maybe my number?"

"Oh sorry I'm not interested"

"Oh come on, what's the harm in giving me your number?"

"I'm already late, goodbye"

I walk away to the elevator and press the the up button, I take my phone out from my bag and see an unread message.

M.G.:
Top floor, it's got the best view

'top floor huh? This elevator opens up to the room immediately, like a penthouse, this totally isn't dangerous and would never be targeted for a robbery, totally not a few more hundred thousands more then the rest.'

I step in a press the top floor button, but before the doors can close a hand stops them and a tall figure hops in.

"Hello"

☆Hellions Pov a few minutes ago★

'I'm only away minutes away, I wonder who sent her the address, maybe Seb? Remy? He always shows up at random times....no, not him, Saki? They've done missions together'.

I took a few turns and then the large building was up ahead, 'finally'. I drove into the large buildings parking lot and see y/n's motorcycle parked by the front, 'K, I'm at the right place, good'.

I walk in and some dude walks up to me while talking with some girl who was rushing away, "hel-oh, the lobby attendant is over by the desk, you can talk to her if you need anything" He spoke as if he were annoyed.