it wasnt on porpoise

I'm still warm. I thought I stopped having those panics. Did I leave them at that bar? No, I wouldn't...I might have..was it all a dream? God I hope so, if they saw me freak out I'm gonna....I don't know.

I opened my eyes, slowly adjusting to the bright lights above me.

"Who left the lights on?" I growled

I heard shattering to my left and I tried to sit up but I was wrapped in a blanket like a burrito so I just, rolled off the couch.

Who made this? It's too tight, ew. I feel like a snake, I wish I was a snake, they pretty much move around with pure will and strength, I could strangle so many people.

I wiggled my arms up and pushed against the fabric trying to make room. The blankets thread's started stretching and eventually they tore.

"IM FREE!" I jumped up and looked around "Hey, I know this place"

I focus on the broken glass on the floor by a table and next to it was Jay, Daniel, and Zack?

"What?" I looked at my scraped arm, I'm not in the same cloths.....I looked up and glared "who changed my clothes?" I asked, picking up a vase.

Jay shook his head violently and pointed to the doorway while Zack seemed sad and Daniel was trying to explain.

"It was Mira! She was worried that you passed out, she only changed your shirt since there was like alcohol on it? It was too dark to see, your cloths are in the washer"

I looked at the doorway that Mira was standing in, I stared at her. She...that means she's seen my body.

I felt an unexplainable anger well up in me.

Should I just kill them right now? I thought she would've none I don't like have people invade my space, it'll be hard to cover their deaths, their popular after all.

No, Kovik said no killing citizens without a proper reason, lucky them.

"Thanks, I'll be going now"

"Wait you can't leave!" Daniel blurted

"Why?"

"Well, do you want to....talk....you seemed pretty freaked out"

"I don't know, do I?"

"D-do you?"

"This is just gonna go in circles" I sighed "I'm tired, and I feel bad, like not bad for what I did but just, bad"

I walked out and this time they didn't try and stop me. I just wanna shower, I'll get my suit top from Jay later.

I get to the front door, not wanting to go in and act like an adult, I don't want to deal with it right now.

I open the door and it hits a lump, I gently force it open a little more and slip through.

Pan laid on the floor by the door. He must have been waiting the entire time. I pick him up and put him in Hellions room and close the door silently.

I truge further into the hall and am about open the bathroom door until I hear someone clear their throat in the living room.

"What Bella?"

"What happened? You should have been back hours ago" she snarled at me

I'm just tired, does she know how hard it is for me to stand right now? My body hurts so bad.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again"

"What?" Her sharp demeanor dropped "What do you mean? No sarcasm? No threatening? Just a sorry?"

"What do you want Bella? I don't even know what I want, I just take orders" I ran a hand through my hair, patches matted from blood "I'm your superior, I shouldn't have to threaten you to enforce that, it doesn't work anyway, your used to it, you just bounce back after a while"

Her eyes shined with worry and she frowned and fiddled with the gold button on her sleeve.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm just having a problem we all suffer from"

Bella stood slowly and waddled over to me, a large blanket cloaked around her.

"Well, I can make popcorn and we could watch a movie, if you want, you could shower first too, I'll wait" she gazed at the floor, embarrassed of herself "or we could listen to music instead, whichever, I bought a bunch of squish pillows and blankets, we could just like, make little nests of them"

"...." I couldn't look away from Bella, she felt like an actual friend or sister "Thank you"

I walked to the bathroom and stripped my bloodstained pants and the full jumpsuit, I think I left my helmet at the bar...no I saw it on Jays table.

I get in the shower and start trying to get the blood out of my hair. I can't believe it soaked through that wig.

♧♠︎♧♠︎♧

The living room was covered in blankets and pillows, the coffee table pushed inside the kitchen and the couch had a layer of soft blankets on it.

"Hey, Hellions been back for a bit should we call him? And what about your school friends?" She seemed really into making the living room a fort of some sort now

"I don't know them that well and I only have Jays number"

"Oh really~? Hmm" she paced, throwing pillows in certain placed "Well call him and ask him if he'll call the others to see if they want to come"

"Okay" I felt a little uncomfortable inviting them after what happened but she doesn't know and I don't want to ruin her normal time.

Telepathic Doctor

Hey, me and my
roommate are having a
movie night, of you want
you can come, you could
bring Daniel and the
others if you want

(°○°)

(°^°)

Sure

There're emojis man

"Okay I invited them"

Is this how Hellion wanted to feel? I do need to talk with him, at the bar he said he was a PTJ.

"Ook, and I invited Hellion"

"What?" Wait him....he tried killing Jay last time "you saw what he did last time"

"Yeah, and if he's sorry he won't do it again" she had a point "and I want to she them fight over you" she whispered looking away and started making the floor nice and comfy.

I heard that.....I heard that and I'm worried about it.