Its fun being the villain

I wave Jay bye, he had to leave with his four puppies for...some reason..weird, I can't remember, I don't think I was listening, well watching. Bella went with him since the pups scared him and someone had to carry them.

My shoulder got tapped. Naroo held a small yellow container and pointed to it.

"This is my and Kuro's compromise"

"W...what is..that?"

"Pills, there's nothing addictive in it" He paused "you know how when you wake up and you can barely open a bottle of water?"

"Not really, not anymore"

"Well, that's because of that liquid he injected into you, well these will make your body feel like that but since your body is now supernatural it will be pretty much like you're your old self"

"Old self huh"

"Look it was this or he tells Kovik your a danger to KAA" he poked at his bruising cheek "he's really worried for the people around you"

"I'd never hurt you guys, or my friends at school, if he thinks this change would make me jeopardize our life or the KAA he's an idiot"

"But something did happen, you almost killed that guy, outside of a busy club too, that could jeopardize everything if someone saw that" He took in a long breath, running a hand through his hair, it graciously and softly slid around his hand "you were different, I listened to what you said, I've only heard you take like that when you were in the hospital room after our trainer hit you with a bat"

He groaned "you're like different sides of the same page, you need to be careful"

"...two sides of the same....page" I whisper "that makes so much more sense" I mumble and bite my nail "...because...it's not....." I look at Naroo, he was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed and his head tilted.

"So should I be worried?"

"......hmm, nah, nothing I can't take care of"

He took his phone out before looking at me and smiling, "take this once at least every two weeks, Kuro said every two days but fuck him and you wouldn't do it anyway" he stepped closer putting his phone away, he was more...serious "you better be 150%, me, you, Belladonna, Kao and that guy Ludo are going on a BIG mission in a month, K told me last week when I stopped by so we have probably two weeks left"

"So what you're saying is training for the rest of the time we have"

"Yep, also I'll be going with you guy's to school, this way you don't have to watch Pan and I can keep you guys out of trouble"

"Why not stay home with Pan?"

"Because I don't want to"

"I like your reasoning"

He chuckled softly "you said the same thing to our mentor when he told you to do 230 push-ups"

"Really?....which one hit me with a bat? I can't remember"

"Of course you don't, you got hit on the head"

He tapped my forehead and walked off back down the hallway before stopping at Hellion's door.

His hand grazed over that handle and his gaze hardened "why is he so obsessed? With you I mean, like yeah you're very pretty but doesn't he see how that would feel and be wrong, you guys are like siblings"

"I guess people who grew up like him don't usually understand the feelings they have, I did somehow, I'm glad I did, I wouldn't be happy with him even if I didn't feel like we were siblings"