I'll think about it

I do feel bad for leaving Jay like this. I can understand how it's upsetting and confusing when you wake up alone, though I did think that was only after you had sex. It's just I couldn't let myself wake him, he had looked so tired yesterday. Should I lock my door? Anyone could walk in and see him.

They could get the wrong but right idea at the same time. Someone softly knocked on my door. "Y/n? You up?"

"......uuuuhhh, no"

Nothing happened for like 20 seconds, I stood looking at the door and the person on the otherside didn't move either, though from the voice I'm guessing it's Naroo. He opened the door and quietly came in and shut it.

I threw a blanket over his face, he cursed in a quiet tone and held his hands out. He had coffee and I almost spilt all of them on the floor. "I know that Jay's here, Y/n"

"No he's not"

"Anne ratted on you. She has access to the cameras up there"

"Fuck" I slipped my hands over my face and through my hair. Naroo stood, holding a drink carrier of coffee and a blanket over him. "Help?"

"Oh, I'm sorry". I pulled the blanket up and over his head. Peering over to check if Jay was still asleep. I held back the urge to shove him for someone else's wrongdoings. "I can't believe Anne spied on me and told you"

He winced and shrugged, "She gets bored up there, she only told me if that makes you feel better".

I scowled, I turned to open my door for him, "Out, out!". I rushed out with him, checking to see if Jay was still asleep. He was still sleeping, his face stuffed in a pillow I put in my place, nested in all my blankets.

Oh, I will just kill anyone who even looks at you wrong. I locked and closed my door. Now no one can walk in but he can get out, perfect. I followed where I assumed Naroo went, which I was right because he was in the kitchen. "Naroo! What the hell, anyone could have seen that"

"It's 5 am, school for high-schoolers here starts at 8, and Belladonna sleeps in until we absolutely have to go and Pan well, he wouldn't understand"

"He's not stupid Naroo"

He put his hands up, he tried speaking but he just kept stuttering, he kept cursing in a hushed tone. "I.. didn't mean it that way, he's a funny little shit of course... Coffee?"

He's lucky, and he got my favorite. "You're lucky I don't deck you across the face, spying on me, insulting my kid"

~

We were both sitting down and relaxed on the living room chairs, listening to the TV that played softly in the background while we talked. "Naroo, I have a big question to ask"

"Hmm?" He stretched, nuzzling his back into the couch, drinking his coffee. I leaned forward grinning, "I remember you calling sweet Annie your wife when we went to save her"

"No I didn't. I'd remember if I said that"

"Nope, no, no, you said 'You touched my wife, I'll be getting my pound of flesh for that' or something close to that. Are you planning anything?"

He frowned, "Don't do that, that look you're giving me is making me uncomfortable" He had a small nervous smile. Pan ran out of his room and around us then to the counter.

"Coffee, coffee" He excitedly spoke in a mumbling tone.

Nario gave me a disappointed look. "Pan none for you" He shook his head at Pan. Pan glowered over at him and started counting the cups. "Bella, Annie, Xan, Nat, and the girl mom brought, that still leaves one for me!" He took a smaller cup and ran to me and sat down by my feet.