Trouble?

Day of the retreat, I dont have a babysitter, how am I going to bring him without a teacher noticing?

I pack some of Pan's clothes in a separate part of my suitcase, a few snacks too.

"Bella! Pan! We gotta go!" I shout behind me

"Donna! It's Belladonna Y/n!" Bella growled as she shoved past me

"I'm ready mom!" Pan cheered, but unlike Bella he stopped right next to me and grabbed my hand

Pan's gonna be tall when he's older, he's only 6 but already 4 ft in height and like, 9 inches? Im pretty sure the average height for a 6 year old boy is like, 3 ft.

He's also finally gaining some weight, though his weight matches his age but not his height so he's still a little underweight, he's only 45 lb, so he's only 6 lbs under.

I squeeze his small hand gently and lead him done to the car.

Im proud of him, his grammar is getting better too, he hasn't been leaving out as many words, though he doesn't use some of them correctly.

Him and Bella get in the back since it was either that or Pan sits on her lap because of our luggage would take up all the room in the back.

"Y/n" Bella poked her head in the front from the back "Coffee?"

I sigh, "I'll make you one, I'm sure that have the stuff at the retreat"

She leans back in her seat and puts some headphones in that I bought her. Yesterday I gave her my credit card and let her go on a supervised shopping spree

She actually got some pretty decent clothes, most of them were either form fitting or very loose and of course a favorite she picked up from me, combat boots.

It's almost like I actually have two kids, but ones the same age as me.

I remember far to clearly the day she came to KDBA, I had already been there for 3 years, we were both only eight

She always had some fearful eyes, the kind of fear that you get when your life is in danger so you do something unexpected, dangerous.

She did well though, she had the drive that Kovik looked for in his assassins.

I pull into the schools parking lot that is usually used for teachers and jump out, helping Pan out as fast as I can.

"Hurry Belladonna, the bus doors are about to close"

I pick up Pan and we both grab our bags and sprint to the busses, I stop the doors from closing with my hand and look back to make sure Bella makes it on her bus, luckily she does.

I get on and put Pan down, I gaze up and thankfully there were two seats left open.

Pan squeezed my hand as he jumped behind me a little, I can't blame him, last time that weird glasses dude messed with him.

"Let's go Pan"

I gently pull him to the open seats with him only pulling back slightly. Is there too many people? He usually doesn't pull away when I say to do something.

We sit down and he hugs his knees to his chest like he did when I first found him.

"Here" I open a small pouch on the front of my suitcase "mess with this" i hand him a small pocket knife, 'hopefully he'll be distracted'

"Don't cut yourself though"

I lean over and lean my face on the window, looking over the building and other cars.

Is that Belladonna's bus?

She sat upfront with the teacher as all the boy's in the back had their shirts off and were dancing around