a good rest but questionable drink

Whats going on, I feel like I'm moving, I'm cold, I need to wake up.... I can't, someone slap me or somethi- A poke to my closed eye let's me gain some control. I open my eyes. Everything was a little blurry after being asleep for however long.

"Oh your awake, finally, thought you died or something". Hellion said, bitterness nailed onto his words.

"Hell, next time you poke me in the eye I'll fucking bitch slap you". I get up and look around. "Where are we?"

I turn an look out the giant window that was right beside a white couch. Everything was spotless or very close to it. Cleaner then any place I've lived before I graduated.

"Jays place, I didn't want him to know how to get in and he welcomed us with open arms" He crossed his arms and leaned against the couch. For some reason he was sitting on the floor with his back against the couch instead of sitting in it.

"Good, He seems rich, you explore the place?" I turn looking at his still sour expression.

"No, I didn't want to leave you incase anything happened". He looks up slightly staring behind me. "Oh hey Jay". I turn my head to see the blonde himself, standing behind me a few feet away.

"Sorry to intrude, me and Hellion could leave if you want. I don't know why I fell asleep like that, that was stupid" I began walking to the door before my wrist was grabbed.

I look at Jay to see a dash of pink fly across his pale face as he shakes his head. "No? Really it's okay, we have to get ready for dinner anyway and Hellion seems tired too". Me and Jay went back and forth for a bit on why I think me and Hellion should go and why he thinks we should stay. Jay reluctantly gave up after we turned to Hellion and he was glaring at us like we were crazy.

"You've just been talking to yourself this whole time Y/n, he hasn't said a damn word!"

"That's rude Hellion. K would be sad to see you being an ass to your classmates. Now come in we're going"

"Finally, y/n do we really have to hang out with him? And my dad wouldn't care, I just said he didn't say anything"

Hellion walked slightly behind me, complaining the whole time on the way to the convenience store. "Yes, he's different from others becausehe doesnt talk how crazy right?" I pulled his ear. Since when did he get such an asshole attitude?

"Now that café, you didn't drink the coffee did you? It made me really tired after drinking it"

"Ya know you could have just been tired or an ingredient makes ya sleepy" I look over at him and start walking faster. "What y/n?"

"You have a good point but this is taking to long, it'll be midnight by the time we get to the store at this pace, let's race"

"Okay!" Hellion raced pass me as I kept walking.

I gotta give him a fair head start. After about 10 more seconds I start running as if I were to die if I slowed down any. Within seconds I was right beside hellion but only for a moment before I passed him.

"H-hey, y/n whhhyy?"

~after you kick Hells ass in that race😊~

I sat at the curb waiting for Hellion to get there and sure enough he comes running to a stop at the front of the store, "h-how are you s-so fast?" He looks up at me as he bends down catching his breath.

"Training. Which it seems you need to do a lot more of" I get up and walk into the store "Come on I don't want more training, the amount I have is enough" I walk over to the instant Ramen bowls they have and grab a bunch, "go get your stuf-" He shoved a drink in my face. "Got my stuff let's goooooo".