take off your clothes

(God damn it, half n' half friends. Congrats.
Option 2 was good but it doesn't involve a good thing with Jay, 3 is a good thing with Jay, I'm gonna be tortured with this)

"Are you sure we can just walk in here Naroo?" Mira asked while holding onto Zacks sleeve "we are minors"

"I own the place, I think we're good, I've had it closed down for the night so we have free reign, there are rules of course but I'll lay those down when we're inside"

Naroo going first we all filed in after him. The inside was rather large. The lights were normal instead of the neon ones at that one place me and him went. It had a very Japanese style theme to it.

Naroo walked behind the bar and flipped a switch. "Party lights or non headache lights?"

Majority favored the normal lights. "No fun I see" he mumbled as he started getting a bunch of alcohol out. Nat walked over and began to pour herself a drink.

"Mom can I have one?"

"Hmm. I had my first drink when I was younger then him, it's probably a bad idea, if I say no he'll just end up doing it somewhere else, if I give him a really bad tasting one he might steer away from it" I mumble to myself "sure"

I grab the smallest shot glass and fill it barely with the strongest whiskey I could reach.

I drank the full sip and immediately spit it out "ew! Gross! You guys are gross!"

"I know" I handed him a tablet from my bag and sent him to one of the booths. I look around, Daniel wouldn't stop staring at me.

I sit on the barstool next to him, "you're not very subtle Danny"

"Sorry, it's a little unnerving to be around a..... murder" he whispered. "I get it, but you don't have to be, I like you guys and enjoy your guys company"

I reassuringly pat his shoulder. I look away from him to ask for a drink. Naroo and Jay were conversing and Nat was handing out drinks to the girls, laughing with them.

"I didn't know you understood Jay, Naroo"

"A little bit, gestures are helping a lot, go away so he can tell me more about you"

"Me!? Tell me!" I switched chairs so I was right next Jay "I'm curious" I groan, giving them pleading eyes.

"I taught you that look idiot, and you don't need to know"

I rolled my eyes. Now I'm paranoid. Jay lifted his drink to his lips and took a sip, quietly which was amazing. I hate when people drink or eat loudly.

He's a wine guy, I could've guessed. He looks so elegant when he drinks while everyone else is tossing em' back, cough *Zack* cough.

I stopped zoning out when Jay turned to me, his head tilted in that innocent manner. I feel like I'm gonna melt.

"??"

"I like your face"

Naroos face deadpanned and he turned around to talk to Vasco, Danny and Zoe. He's acting like he's any better when he's with Anne.

"Remember, none for you Naroo"

He hummed at me and kept talking, now ignoring me.

"..."

"No I'm not drinking, I'd like to be sober when I take these losers home. I see you aren't held to those restrictions though" I grinned as I waved a hand at his glass. He smiled then pointed at Naroo, "..."

"You're right, he's not drinking" I wave the idea away "I don't like being drunk around people, though I'd love to see how everyone else gets"

"..."