A Not So Silent Meeting

(he's so adorable, look at that little smile)

I can't tell for sure but I can feel his stare on me and Hellion when i look away. He's the same guy I saw this morning, and he goes to this school what are the odds of that? Well its not that far fetched I guess itnis within walking distance.

He kept his gaze on whatever he was watching outside the window. Maybe watching the last of the kids rush in before they were late.

"Hey! I'm hellion!" Hellion reaches over me extending his hand out towards the poor unsuspecting guy. His chest in my face, it felt like he was invading my personal space on purpose.

Poor guy doesn't know what he's going to be getting into. I lean back to give Hellion and myself more distance from each other and before he knocks me to the floor.

"Hellion don't bother the other kids, it's to early for that" I turn then quietly and quickly apologize to the silent man by the window. "Though, can I ask your name?" I ask looking at where his eyes would be if his hair wasn't in the way.

He looks over, a little shocked but then gets out a notebook and begins writing on it, I stare questioningly at him. He turns and hands it to me.

'My name is Jay Hong'

I look at him warily, trying to see any hidden intent behind his covered face. Not that I could see more then half his face.

Watching a light pink softly spread across his mostly covered face. He shook his head, trying to shake the flustered feeling away. He pointed at us and tilted his head. "Y/n, and like this idiot said already, is Hellion". I look at Hellion after I hear him sigh and plop back down in his seat.

"Whats wrong with you? You were so crazy about coming here and now you're sighing and whining like a bitch" My face held a deadpanned expression at him and he look away with a newly flustered face. Like he was competing with the other guy on who could get a redder face.

"T-theres nothing wrong! Im fine" He crossed his arms, "I heard the was a thing called jealousy, have you caught it?" I get up and start looking through my bag.

Kovik will get pretty angry if the first day we were gone he got love sick. Though no one's really cone up to us. Maybe one of the girls are pretty and another guys talking to them?

"N-NO! IM FINE!" He puts his head on his desk, and I start hearing a very soft chuckle behind you, almost non existent. "Don't scream this is a class room"

I look over and see Jay covering his mouth with a ring covered hand, laughing softly at the situation me and Hellion were in, well that Hellion was in. "I don't understand, is something funny?" I leaned away from Hellion and more towards Jay. Now invading his personal space, our noses almost touching.

He stops giggling but can't help but keep smirking. His face was still red when he pointed at me. "Oh, why?" I questioned, after he did a lot of hand gestures I kind of understood.

Is he mute? No he was just laughing. There's no way he's deaf. Unless he reads lips.

I moved back so I wasn't leaning into some random guy on my first day. And incase it's like anything I read and he's got a bunch of fangirls that'll try and slit my throat.

"That kids mom must be a piggy too, after all pigs are born from pigs, hahaha"

Some gross kids are talking about someone, the person's mother too.
Awful people that think their great cause they can beat the weak disgust me. Take a look at yourself before you speak.

"Then I'm gonna strip them both naked, Haha." Others started joining in "Haha, you lunatic!" He began to get cocky with his words "Was she happy after giving birth to him? I would have had an abortion".