Until the Cat Comes

"I'm just saying you sneeze like a weirdo"

"SHUT UP! You want to be fed or not!"

"I'll get the food with or without you"

Naroo shoved me with his foot. A loud crash was heard behind me and I quickly grabbed a picture frame and turned.

Bella stood, her hands on her hips with one leaned out while she scowled.

She pointed at me and her scowl only deepened, her accusing hand than pointed at the corner.

"The entire time you were gone he made me study because I didn't understand a question he wrote down!"

I look to where her hand pointed at Jay, he had his arms crossed, a crumpled paper in his hand, a small fown on his face, like an upside-down cat smile.

I straighten up and guve her a bewildered face.

"Did you throw a wine glass at me?"

"No it was whiskey" Naroo licked his thumb and walked over to Bella "Bellaaa, one of my favorites, any other, non destroyed, alcohol?"

"Not for you, she told me what you did" she grinned wickedly "PAN, BRING THE ROPE!"

"Yay! I've been wait....."

I heard running go from behind me to in front of me and watched Pan jump on Naroo.

"Oi oi, off boy! Off!"

Naroo stood still while Pan clung to his leg, like he was waiting for Naroo to like, fall.

Naroo rolled with it and fell dramatically, careful to to land on his occupied leg.

He placed the back if his hand to his forehead "Oh dear, the bunny's got the wolf"

Pan let go and ran to Bella holding his hand out.

"My pay"

She placed a chocolate in his hand and dismissed him with a wave.

Naroo laughed and went to get up but could only sit up, we all looked at his tied limbs.

He took one look then laid back down and closed his eyes.

"That was quick, who taught you that?"

"Bella, she was gonna have me do it to you but she pointed at him"

"You snitch! Now you don't get the other piece!"

"Mom will give me some for.....hin...on"

"Hin on, What's that?"

"On....tee, it's ends with tee"

"Hint?"

"No"

"Honesty?"

"...yeah, I think so"

She rolled her eyes and pushed him out of her way to walked to me.

Her hand turned into a pointing one again but it was directed at Naroo this time.

"Whats he doing here?"

"I'm still angry from when he forced everyone to come to that bar, I'm forcing him to get sober"

"K, but where we putting him"

"Couch for now I guess"

"Why? There's plenty of guest rooms"

"You want to drag him to one by yourself? Because it's either we both drag him to the couch or you drag him to your room, where's Nat by the way"

"Work, she works the nights, we might see her when we get up, if you sleep" she groaned