was that your bone or mine?

"There ain't no fucking way he's 12, you better not be fucking with me Trey, I'll beat you till you can't even lift your finger"

"Why would I choose that to be my death? No I'm not messing with you and if you look at him he kinda looks 12.... well he looks more like he'd be 10"

So I'm only 5 years older than him? That's insane...no, that's impossible, how? He was so small when I found him.

I stared at ahead of me at the PTJ building, disbelief flowing through me like blood.

This means I have to train him....I wanted it to take a little longer before we started, give him some more time.

"Ok" I laid my head on the steering wheel "I'll be there in 13... maybe 15 minutes"

I dont want Pan joining the main business, he can come along with me sometimes but I don't want him traveling places like I did, not for those...reasons.

There'll be some benefit, he'll get to pick an animal when he joins, I wish I knew you could pick any, though I wouldn't trade Lucius for the world, that wolf's insane.

I'll never forget our third mission, he tore that guy to shreds, I'll tell Pan about that once he gets into a more mature mindset, I'm curious about what Pan will pick.

I hate red lights, if I could murder objects that weren't alive I would be in jail for mass murder.

.....I'm hungry, hungrier than I should be, I wanna go for a run too though, pick one or the other, but then I have to decide what I want and what everyone else wants.

I'm still picking food, and I want takeout, fuck the others, im payingfor it anyways.

A small ache of discomfort spread out from my shoulder, leaving a uncomfortable tingly feeling from my elbow to my fingertips.

I hate when that happens, if Trey has any medication to make this thing go away I'll take it.

"Finally, take this monster!" Trejean shouted shoving Pan off him

"What'd you call my kid?"

"We both know he's not yours!"

"Do you know who his parents are? No, you don't! So he's mine until then!"

"And you know that I don't have the equipment for that and I refuse to ask Kuro for help!"

"It doesn't matter, I'm gonna tell him you suck anyway!"

His mouth fell agape and his nose scrunched.

"So that's my thanks for helping your fake kid? Fucking bitch"

I opened the door, shutting it harshly.

"You little shit, what'd you say? Did you call me a bitch, who do you think you are? Jesse Pinkman? You better run before I torture you"

Trejean scoffed and gave me a look as if saying "sure you would".

"Pan, bite em"

Pan took the hand that was pushing him away and bite down on it, hard.

Trejean grabbed Pan with his other hand and tried pulling him off.

"You're gonna make it worse if you do that. That's enough Pan"

He let go of Trejean but not before Trejean had a large bite mark on hid hand with small lines of blood dripping down it.

My nose wrinkled at the sight. I didn't know Pan broke the skin, he must have some pretty sharp teeth.

Pan walked to me and took my hand in his smaller one.

He squeezed my hand twice and started pulling me to the car.