we bout to have a party

"Hey, hey, wake up"

I peer my eye my open and turn away, flipping Natasha off.

"Well I guess I'll tell K you're refusing orders"

"Urrreeh, no breakfast for you"

"I don't need a minor to make me breakfast, Naroo already made some anyway"

"He did?"

I slowly stand and look at the kitchen, Bella and Pan were shoving food into their mouths while glaring at each other and Jay and Naroo were "talking".

Eh? This isn't the typical Korean breakfast, did I even have this in my house?

"Miso soup and rice?"

"Well I'm not used to making Korean food, and it's better if we eat food I know how to make other than me fucking up" He grunted

"What'd you got, Naroo?"

"Banana on toast and rice if i feel like it" He spoke between chewing "hangover food"

Naroo turned back to Jays slightly judging look and growled.

"Hey, I'm 19, that's considered an adult here"

Bella slammed her fork done and shouted "DONE! FUCK YOU LOSER!"

"Don't curse at him Mendoza" Naroo rolled his eyes, taking a drink of water.

Pan took his fork and stabbed it right into Belladonnas bandaged arm, she looked at him and smacked his head. And he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Pan! No stabbing! Go to your room!"

"What?!"

"You think that's a good idea?"

"......" He said nothing but walked off, his eyes got a little teary as he looked away and walked to his room.

"Brat" I cover my mouth quickly. I shouldn't say that about him, whyd i do that?

I rush over to Bellas arm and try to grab it. She pushes my arm away and tells me to leave it.

She's not bleeding? I take a knife off the table and slash the bandages off. Her arm was shiny, reflecting myself with a knife.

Her arm is artificial? Since when did she lose an arm, I would've known.

"Uh, Bella?"

"...what"

"When did that... happen?"

We stare at each other and I could feel Nat and Jay also staring in shock. She looked back to her arm a few times.

Naroo laughed beside me "You guys didn't know?" Naroo gasped "I feel oh so special to be the only one"

"You told... him and not me"

"I didn't tell him, he walked in when I was making repairs"

"What, when?!"

She bit the inside or her cheek. Thinking about her response. "Uh I got...uh.."

"She got infection, she went to the doctors and the syringe was dirty, then the one she went to closed down due to being, ya know, dirty"

That doesn't sound right, we always go to the KBD hospital unless its to far... oh right, Jays here, can't tell the truth.

"Damn, that's crazy"

"Eh, doesn't hurt anymore, though sometimes my hand itches, even though I don't HAVE ONE"

"Weird"

I feel like I'm forgetting something...
what was it? Damn it.