what?

"Jay there's no way that movie scared so that bad" I teased, turning into an alley. Jay following

"...!"

"I get that that could really happen but who's gonna let that happen? People would notice you gone right away"

"...!"

"Jay" I blankly glared at him "I know you have something up your sleeve if anyone ever picked a fight, don't think that Hellion didnt tell me about the little thing in the bathroom"

"??"

"Yeah, that does sound weird" I shake my head to get the thoughts away "He told me how you fought and I saw it myself at your place, I don't if he was really trying to hurt you but not many people can last very long in a fight with Hellion"

We walked through the alleyway, I openly stared at him but he refused to meet my gaze.

"I get if you want to keep it secret, I mean we all have secrets"

It's nothing I can't find out anyway. A small, fluffy bee began buzzing around us and Jay stopped walking while it went around him.

"You wear cologne? You better hope it's not a flowery kind"

He quickly swatted it and it slowly and sadly floated down to the ground.

I gasped and knelt down to the small bee, it's body still but it's little wing fluttering slightly.

"Jaaay!"

Dirty mind

"Jay why? The poor bee, he must have traveled so far just to die like this? How dare you"

I wasn't really upset but come on, that poor bee.

"I will give a viking funeral" I picked the small bee up and gently poked him, rolling him over in my palm.

"I should beat you for this"

Jay whipped his towards me and his mouth fell. I narrowed my eyes at him and held the bee up.

"You will go in trial at school, get your best lawyer, I'll have mine"

He tilted his head with a small, happy smile, asking about my lawyer.

Who should I pick as my lawyer?

Trejean, that hermit needs to get put more

How about you get out? Good idea though.

"His name is Trejean, aspiring doc- ehem lawyer"

He frowned after hears 'his'. Was he upset I had an actual 'lawyer'? He started walking again, holding my wrist so I wouldn't fall behind.

"You better find a good one or you're going down, I will not be friends with a murder"

How ironic

You know I can't tell him that!

I know what you really ment, you're not friends with any cute murders

Murders aren't cute! The second you find out they're a murder all that cuteness, GONE

Jay's hand reached out to mine, shaking. He took the bee and threw it in an open window above us.

I looked back and forth from him to the window.

The precision, how? How did he do that? Does he do baseball?

"You think I won't go up there?" I smirked, pointing up at the window.

He, smiled back and crossed his arms smugly, as if saying "I know you won't"