The cops cant get me but stairs can

"someone like Y/n would say 'don't lie or this'll just be worse for you', but while in this brain she's sleeping, so I'll do this how I want" I'm loving this! I never get to do the the interrogation part!

"so..... I won't mind if you lie because that just adds spice to this soup and if you do I'll know anyway, but I won't tell you till after"

"I still think you're insane"

"whoa, whoa, wait a minute" I smirked bitterly "again you're calling me crazy, but I've only asked a few questions.

You don't know me and you don't know Y/n. God, when i first saw you I thought you were so observant, yet you can't even see how much we are drowning"

Rolling my eyes I grabbed him again. I feel like having a drink, a taste sounds like heaven right now.

I yanked him to his feet and held his hand while pulling him with me down the street. Oooh, this bar looks nice enough.

"what are you doing? we're too young!"

"it's not the only law I've broken, I've even confessed earlier, have memory problems? Y/n does too, only when I'm awake though, and if you keep your mouth shut, I will too, so you might live"

He looked confused "I don't know what you're talking about...and please let go of me." He tried prying away from me but it wasn't going to happen. If I let go now, he'll just run off, i don't feel like chasing someone tonight.

I sat him down at the bar. he looked uncomfortable under the stares of people. I guess it was an odd sight, after all he wasnt all that attractive, I don't see why people go crazy about it though, I think he's endearing with his fluffy cheeks, and me? oh I know I'm sexy bitch.

The bartender smiled warmly at me as he poured me some water "your usual?"
"yes sir" my voice dripped with sweetness.
My hand was wrapped around the glass tight but I kept my composure "sorry, its been a long day" he nodded and set the glass down "here" he slid it across the counter and I took it gratefully "thank you"

As I walked back into the living room I heard the bartender mumble something under his breath to another guy. Oh I love it when they talk behind my back...

"You've been here a lot then? since he knows your 'usual', Y/n"

"Mm? Of course. After all, Things happen that cause things like me to drink, of course it's only occasional, it's not really my body anyway, I just take uo space in this stressed out head" I took a drink of the whiskey in my hand, it slid down my throat leaving a burning line after it.

"How? I don't understand..."

"Of course you don't Daniel, be thankful for that"

"Is there anyway you could explain it...... at all?"

"Hmm, not really..... I think of it as... sleepwalking, but with consciousness, just not yours.

I remember the day though, it resurfaced when I was stuck in that hospital after Y/n saved Jay and Pan from that fire.

You know being alone for long enough, people need communication, if they can't get it they go crazy, especially a kid.

I never knew a room could be so bright... so white.... it's very hard to remember anything there.... I think I might have started out as maybe a mask that she put on to hide... but that room.. something happened there and when she was released I was there.

I don't think she knew, I was just there, just.... seeing what she did... I think it was what was inside that syringe that really boosted me a bit, like a drug....