t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)

"Are you okay Pan? You didn't get hit did you?"

"No" He smiled "I h-heard a noose?, it hurt my ear"

Thank God he's okay, I'll give that sad blob in my car a beating for putting Pan in this situation.

"M-mom, you cold?" He hugged me "your shirt? It gone"

Oh...right....I'm in the middle of the road....shirtless.

"Let's get in the car Pan, hurry"

I rush him into the car and look in the back seat to make sure the dudes still knocked out.

"(Here's) you jacket back" He placed the warm jacket on my lap and I put it on

"Thanks Pan, but one thing" I softly grab his shoulder "I'm not your mother"

His eyes saddened a bit but nodded and looked back out the window

"Whats your n....name?" He asked, not looking at me

"Y/n" I start driving, after putting my jacket on "You're coming with me to school tomorrow, so get some rest when we get home"

"K" He still kept looking out the window

"Hey, if you're going to work with me in a year or two you better work on the way your talking" I stare out at the road that have small buildings coming into view "there's higher-ups in this job and they don't take any disrespect, even if your with me"

"Are you the ups boss?"

"...no" I smile "I'm what the higher-ups are scared to deal with"

♠︎Pans Pov♤

S-scar...ed? How do you say that? What's it mean? Higher-ups? Can't say that either...I understand but my mouth don't....my mouths mean.

"Why?" I asked

"Why what?" Y/n yawned

Is she tired?

"Why (are) they..sar..d?"

"Scared?" She raised her eyebrow and sighed "their scared because...well the higher-ups are the top people of different mafia's or gangs that are allies with ours, each does their part but ours is the strongest, the one the others depend on most"

She looked down at me, almost asking if I was keeping up, then looked back at the road

"I'm Koviks № 2" she explained "also his last of his first 10, out of his first 10, 7 died, leaving me, Hellion and Him"

Her face soured, nosed scrunching barely and her grip on the steering wheel tightening

"But" she added "for now that's non of your concern kid, you should rest, we'll be home soon"

The sound of home sounds nice, I remember my old home, there were red stains everywhere, and weird puppies with hairless tails chewed the walls and the floor.

I lean my head on the window and close my eyes.....

...

...

"Get up Pan, we're here"

"Nooo, we not, I just closed my eyes!"

♧your pov♣︎

I sigh, unbuckling him and picking him up, shutting the door with my foot.

"Mmm" Pan mumbles softly, wrapping his frail arms around my neck

Guess I'm a babysitter now. He spotted that scope before me, he'll be a well trained hitman, if he stays trained under me.

The doors swing opens and bang against the wall behind them, "oops"