Are you kidding me?

I need everyone out of here. I just want to relax with Jay and Lucius, maybe even Pan if he doesn't go to the movies woth the rest. I just felt so bad earlier, pushing and hiding Jay. I... I'm not ready, I still haven't convinced myself that he can like a thing like me, something in me doesn't want him to and doesn't want to believe it but I've also never tried this out, never with actual feelings.

So you're not the oblivious kind of stupid you just hate yourself?

The last therapist I had said I shouldn't say that. But they're dead so who cares, yep. I think being dumb would be better but it gets irritating to watch after a while.

I stretched against the car seat, my palm still stung from earlier though I don't remember what happened. I don't think I'd let anyone get that close to me. I was tired, I could have forgotten. That sounds like me, I forget things a lot.

"Mm, Naroo start talking before I fall asleep"

He hummed a long "uhm" for a little bit, he scratched his nose then rested his hand back on the steering wheel. "Uh, Anne.. she said that Pan seems like a good kid, he goes up there to see her sometimes. She said she'd be happy to teach him how to read or English if you'd be okay with it"

"Mmm, she doesn't even need to ask. If Pan likes her, I like her. I think the only problem is that Pan likes Daniel, and I haven't decided about him yet"

Naroo hummed along with the music quietly. "Has Daniel given you any reason to be undecided?- If that makes any sense". He mumbled.

"Pshh, not really, well yeah but also no, not a super good reason. I think he'll keep an open mind. He's clearly shown his dislike to it, I think it was yesterday... maybe a few days ago but he keeps asking how I can just kill people and not care"

"Does he know that all of us do it?" Naroo looked at me for a second then turned back to the road. "He definitely knows that you and Bella do. He hasn't been around any of the others enough, and when we all are together we don't talk to each other to much, except maybe me and Bella. Whatever, let's talk about something else"

He opened his mouth bur closed it again and shook his head a little. He's always blanked when asked to talk "K's sending me to another part of Korea, Gangnam. There was some mass murder, looked like it started at some underground fighting ring.

Bunch of bidders and cops were found either dead or injured, no doubt that some of the cops took out the bidders that were watching the fight but no one's seen the person who attacked all those cops, happened a little over a week ago."

Hmm, could it be that girl, Yami? No she was still in that ward a week ago, I don't think she'd leave anyone alive. "Were the bodies intact?"

"Yeah, there was a woman cop who spoke out." He recalled. "Said it was to dark to completely identify the person but said that she felt like a truck hit her."

Truck? That can't be that little freaks doing, she's persistent and precise but someone with her build and frame can't make someone feel like they got hit by a truck. She'd have enjoyed it to much to not brag about it, she never said she killed anyone other then cops. He said that the person wasn't caught too, Yami was.

"Well, I'm gonna be off on a mission soon too" Xan leaned back and stuck his foot up front with us, trying to put his foot on me or Naroo. "Ew, get out of here! What mission are you going on?"

"Just a basic one, hitman business. The guys a nobody though, works at a goddamm Starbucks, no kids, wife or girlfriend, not even a pet. I was think that we take him off the radar but see if he'll be free to join us"