Birds of a feather flock together

(Talk of drug <almost?> use and talk about rape but nothing happens)

I rode down the dim lit roads near were I last saw Naroo. "Track purple douche bag"

"Sorry have you changed the name of  purple drug guy?"

"Uh yeah" I think for a moment, going far past what the speed limit suggested "he's been a douche lately anyway"

Why's he even in Korea? He didn't say anything about a job here.

He could have come here to just get high and party.

Don't talk about him like that, addiction is hard.

Don't give him excuses, he goes all over the world to party and brings his drugs with him, if he didn't enjoy it he'd at least be by himself while doing it.

He's still young, people cope in many different ways, not all are healthy which is where we step in and stop it.

And if he doesn't want help?

No one ever wants to admit they want or need help, but if they need it I'll stop em'..

What's our drug?

What? What'd you mean?

Our. Drug. What do we do for fun that isn't healthy?

I'm....not sure...junk food, late night ramen runs...Coffee addiction.

Nooooo, you work that off..sooner or later. I ment something dangerous, something that could kill you.

I've never thought about that, it's always been if I died oh well, ya know. A job could kill me, something unexpected, like if Daniel tried killing me that'd be unexpected but I don't know if he can.

A crash could kill me. I took a sharp turn, following the light blue lines that my mask paved the roads with, leading me to Naroo.

If a car crashed into me and I died that'd be a thing, and if I were religious that'd mean I Technically didn't commit suicide.

What do you want to kill you.

You know what, you see what I think, whyd you care anyway, no one cares unless they get benefits from it and you live in my head, what could you gain?

Guess I was just bored.

Yeah. You think that's why Naroo does it? Bored, nothing makes him feel happy other than that dose of imagination?

...

Oh? Your done? I wish I could do that in real life, just stop talking, but then people make it about themselves, saying stuff like "why're you being so mean to me, what'd I do?".

If they could get over themselves they'd see I'm just tired of listening them talk about where they got their designer shoes from, like I don't know, it says the logo on it.

4.5 miles away from
Destination.

I'm tired, where am I? I'm not very far now.

"How fast am I going, 1 mile left like that?"

I slow down slowly and turn a corner as directed. The downtown area has more bars than I thought, questionable clubs but he could get in anyway, they don't stop rich people.

He's a good kid, dont make him seem like one of those people

He's a year older than us, why're you calling him kid?