Hello?

I look behind me and look at a tall hooded figure that I was guessing was a guy from the broad shoulders and height, well ya never know, I've met a woman before who was like 6 or 7 feet tall, Russian too.

"Hello?" I heard the person on the phone call out "Are you still their miss?"

"Uh, yeah I'll call you back" I hung up the phone and looked back up at the tall person "do I know you weird tall guy?

He stayed silent but grabbed my wrist and lead me out of the station over in the parking lot next to the motorcycle I saw through the window.

Why am I letting this happen? I could stab him with the knife in my shoe, or I could at least walk away.

"I can't talk here, get on" His deep voice was muffled behind a black face mask as he tilted his head to the bike

"You know you're supposed to offer candy first right?"

He just stared and got on the bike, waiting for me to follow his actions. I started to get on behind him and I looked around for a handle of some type.

"Your bike sucks, there's no handles"

I warp my arms around his middle awkwardly, this feels weird, I don't like it.

He grabbed the helmet of the handle on his bike and put it on my head then put on his own.

So he wasn't going to take no for an answer huh, brought his own helmet and everything, I'm hungry, I kinda wish he did offer candy, what a bad kidnapper.

"Are you like taking me somewhere to kill me? Because if your hoping for something then to bad because you don't have any candy"

He seemed to stay calm even though I was trying to be annoying, which made me only want to be more annoying of course but I'm to tired, I wish I were lucky like some people and had a second body.

Still weirds me out to think about.

My head hurts now, am I getting a migraine? I lose my vision sometimes when that happens.

"If I pass out would you be mad?" The road in front of us blurred and swirled and my arms almost gave out from around him till he grabbed my arm and held me up on the bike.

"Yes"

I wish I never took that serum, it makes me feel like shit all the time now, like a drug, Kuro needs to fix this, I don't understand it, my head always is tired and hurts now, like a long-term migraine.

I'm also tired of not understanding it, I usually know everything I need about the mind and body.

I felt the bike stop and I jerked forward and almost fell off but the guy grabbed the back of my collar on my shirt as I was leaning over and it was almost choking me.

"K, you..can let go" I was surprised when he did but I caught myself before I fell.

"Thanks, why are we at the ptj building?"

He didn't answer but instead walked towards the large doors to the building

"I could run you know!" I shout to him but he doesn't stop walking, as if he expected me to just walk in out of curiosity.

Fuck this, nope, I'm out, fucking creepy ass hoodie guy, probably tryna kill me or something.

I walk across the street and look back at the guy, he had his sunglasses off and his eyes were wide.

Well he did kinda give me a choice and luckily this place is close to my building I think, but I'm not dumb enough to go straight there if i know how to get back, they already have someone following me.