So what do you think?

I searched the warehouse. I had my pistol pointed down as I checked each room. "Clear" I muttered to myself. I switched to a more casual walk, gun still in hand.

Oof, there's always stairs. I jumped up each step to get to the upper floor quickly. Aiming my gun around the floor I'd just arrived on.

Sounds of static buzzed in the earpiece on my helmet. "Y/n?" Daniel spoke out in an unsure tone. "Are you wearing Xan's helmet?"

"Yeah, he's waiting in the outside. Can I go inside?"

"I'm not your mother. Be careful Danny, Jay, Zoe and whoever else will be mad at me if you die"

His gulp was audible. There was one room on the upper floor. Plenty of meaningless papers were scattered on the ground, most marked with a red stamp that'd said 'declined'. Some pictures were littered amongst the dirty documents.

I opened the door. It was empty. A tattered desk and a few worn down chairs. Only one thing caught my attention. A leather briefcase was under the desk. I grabbed it. The door opened, I pulled my gun and had it aimed at Daniel's head. "...Sorry."

I holstered it and went to open the briefcase, "Stand back Daniel, could be a bomb." He pulled at my hand, "Then you shouldn't open it!" He placed his hand on top to prevent me from opening the briefcase.

"It's my job. I don't have time for this, Xan needs to get out of here so back off Daniel"

He didn't budge. I smacked the helmet he was wearing and used my belt to bind his hands. I dragged him out of the room and kicked one of the rusted poles and tied him to it. The sounds of his struggles faded while I went back into the room. But as he started yelling at me I double tapped the side of my helmet so I didnt have to hear it.

I flipped the little locks up and opened it slowly. It wasn't a bomb. It was filled to the brim with cash. Specifically stacks of USD 100 dollar bills. All of it probably added up to..... hell I'm bad at math.

.... 30,000? If each stack has 1,000 and there's- What am I doing?! I pull out my phone and flip my visor up.

"KAA Clean up, how can I help?"

"Very professional now get some people at my location immediately. And send a driver... and if you have em send me and bunch of eye glasses."

"Yes ma'am, be careful." And she hung up.

... Is Daniel okay? I pulled my visor down and tapped my helmet again and immediately he was shouting at me. "Y/n! I hear people coming!"

I grabbed the case and shot out the room. I freed him and moved him behind me. I handed him the case and pulled my gun. I held my arm in front of him and guided him away from the stairs into the room I'd just left. "Out the window" He hopped up and waited for me on the overhang.

I joined him and sat him down out of sight. I took my helmet of and sat next to him and listened. I put my hand over his helmet and had my gun ready.

Whoever was here busted into the room and began throwing stuff around. "If you make a mess then it's gonna be harder to find!".

I suppressed a groan. I knew that voice. It was Goo and I'm guessing Gun. Rushing footsteps below me forced my gaze down. Xan was squinting while holding what looked like a flash grenade.

He threw it right at me so I snatched it and tossed it in the room. I pulled my helmet on and pulled Daniel up and dragged him along with me. I jumped to a lower wall and hopped down to Xan but Daniel just jumped straight down and... 'rolled'??. He didn't get hurt but as the flash grenade went off I definitely heard all the pain Gun and Goo went through.