If everyones special no one is

(No one's pov)

~

She stood on the wet stone. Rain was pouring, soaking her unconscious state. The other, the thing in her head stood there in her place. She was stained in blood up to her elbows. She wiped her face absent-mindedly, her tongue darted out to wipe away the blood that had transferred to her face.

Her weeks off had been up, with no reports or paperwork to do she'd been sent on mission after mission without sleep for 4 days. Not in and outs, disposing of gangsters and gangs that were taking the associations area if work as they pleased, lasting with a gambling business.

Every few seconds her nose or eye twitched. She continued on her mission again after the few seconds she gave herself. "Pan", she muttered repeatedly under her breath, her arms were bruised with violent purple and black marks, her hands fractured from the repeated action of smashing her fists into people's skulls.

Choosing to ignore the stare she felt on her, making the hair on her neck stand. She decided to walk. She looked like  she'd been sitting down for hours. She felt her legs itch and ache but she kept walking, past the fallen people with their pool's of blood washing away in the rain. Her sleeves were torn up to her shoulders and many other places were torn with knife slices and cuts in the fabric. The blood that seeped out stuck her clothes to her like syrup.

She had just gotten back to Korea after traveling around nonstop for 4 brutal days, 4 days of sleepless fights and murder. When Y/n left she put Pan in the care of of family, Bella and the others.

It was an unpleasant surprise when she had been walking home in the rain and found her child on the ground with a bleeding eye and busted lip sitting, soaked on the freezing rain next to Vasco who was also on the ground. Bella, the only one standing other then Jace behind her, she held a gun pointed at a taller man in front of her.

~
(you're pov)
~

There wasn't much the man could do while I tore apart his followers, not while being held at gunpoint at least.

His men were simple, easy to deal with. As if they were children.

Nobody moved. Not the man, not me, barely Bella for she was shivering and shaking but I couldn't tell if it was the cold or the rage that has gotten to her. All the adrenaline I had been trained to suppress was running through my veins, my chest. It saved me from feeling the pain for now.

"Pan" I rasped. My throat hurt from all the yelling I'd done during my 4 days gone. I tried not to drag my feet to him but I also couldn't help but betray myself. I held his face to me, "Are you.... okay?", my eyes fixated off his busted lip and to his eye. His forehead was bleeding and it dripped down into his eye.

"Mom, help us", he sobbed, biting his lip trying to hold it back. I wiped his eyes, "I am, I'm back, here, take this" I handed him my phone, it was almost dead but it should have more then enough for an sos message to the others, "call uncle Naroo or Xan"

I wiped his eyes again, this time I tried wiping away the blood on his forehead. When I stood my eyes locked on to the man's own eyes "Belladonna, why haven't you killed him?"

Her ruby hair stuck to her face, she was breathing hard. "I don't know", her arm was clutched around her side. She held the gun firmly I'm her shaking hands, "Is everyone okay?"

Vasco wasn't, Pan was but he was still hurt. I barely even noticed Jace behind us, his presence went right over my head. I couldn't care less if he was scared or if he saw us kill this man, for all I cared right now he'd be next.

"Mom it's okay! Don't kill him Bella!" He sped past me, pulling on Bellas arm. Bella was frozen. She only looked back to Pan like she didn't know what to do.