thats it?

The last one to show up to the convenience store were Zach and Mira, apparently Zach ran off when they left and came back with Jiho.

Jiho at first just held his hand out for my to shake, he shouldn't have looked me in the eyes.

His eyes are weird, something I've seen in the most self-absorbed of people, the most.. pathetic ones.

I shook my head a little but smiled. I don't trust him, eh better not ruin Bellas day.

We walked a long the streets going in various shops, it made me feel nice watching when Bella ate a food she's never had before, her eyes always get wide in that childish way.

Strangely Daniel's eyes did it too, but he may not live a life like Zack or Jay, well I don't know to much about the life Jays lived so far, Zacks was interesting to say the least.

Out of everything I've heard while in different places or states, I've never heard of a dog cult or of "God dog".

I dont know much about Daniel, which is weird because I know about everyone I want to know about but there was nothing on him, not even anything Kuro could find.

"You should try this" Bella leaned her head on my shoulder

"No I'm fine, enjoy it"

She shrugged and went back to eating. I remember the mess that she made when I first brought her home, chip bags ripped open, stuff everywhere, except the food that was contained in the bags and boxes that were, well everywhere.

Who's all here, we have everyone right? Bella, Jay, Daniel, Zack, Mira, Zoe, Vasco and Jiho.

All good, all safe, perfect.

"Where does everyone want to go next?"

"Why don't...w..we all go see....a movie?" Jiho asked

"Not a bad idea, which ones are out?"

I searched for some movies and only 3 popped up, of course the 3 basics, a Comedy, a Romance and a Horror.

"Okay, there's an uneven number if us so it'll be a pretty cleat vote, if you want to see the Comedy raise your hand"

Only Vasco raised his hand for that one, it was this or the romance for him, even though he's gotten in fights that probably have ended worse he still gets scared of horror movies

"Okay and for the romance?"

Mira and Zoe raised their hands and Zack sadly followed, raising his hand like he was forced.

"Okay, and for the horror movie?"

Bella, me, Jay and Jiho? Raised our hands, didnt think Jiho would watch a horror movie. we all looked to Daniel, it's his choice between the romance and horror now, whether it's a tie or not.

"Daniel your turn"

"Uh..I choose....the..uh"

"Daniel it's not a life changing decision, it will be life changing if you don't hurry through, I want my popcorn" Bella growled

"Uh, horror movie"

I wonder if he's to scared to say romance to Bella.

I buy the tickets, the movie theater isn't far so the movie starts an hour and a half from now.

"Well, it'll take about an hour to get there walking, so we have around 30 minutes, what do you guys wanna do before then?"

"Buy candy from a convenience store because movie theaters are expensive"