blossoms in blood

Ah, home sweet home, it took way longer to get back than I thought, what time is it?

Shit! I only have two hours till my job!

I dash through the door and to my room. Good the folders on my desk, I throw my bag under my bed and start reading about who I'm going for and what I'll be doing, other than murder.

He's in business with some runaway thing, what? Is he taking runaways? Disgusting.

Hmm, what a shame, this man's kids don't even know their fathers a trafficker, it says he goes to Javand bar every Wednesday, that's not to far.

He's fond of catching redheads with long hair, well I'm not dying my h/l hair for this fucker, wig it is.

I walk to my wardrobe and look through the bottom drawer and pull out a long strawberry wig.

This is more trouble than he's worth, I'll make him admit what he's done to his wife and kids and if the wife knows I'll kill her too.

I talk another glance at the bottom of the page, His wife is the one who wants him dead? Guess she found out, that also means no killing her though.

I walk into my closet and pull up a floorboard, taking out a box that contained my suit, I reach in a little further and grab my helmet.

I strip down and put on flame resistant full latex jumpsuit then my much tougher and bulkier suit

I tapped a button on the panel on my wrist and it turned invisible, matching my closet.

"Always something with your suits Kuro"

I tap it again and I goes back to normal, kinda looks like biker wear, I can pass it off than once I get there.

I pick up the wig and take a few minutes putting it on then I start making my way out.

"Mom?" A happy, small voice came from behind me "where you going? You did..not even say hi yet"

His small footsteps towards me made my body turn and look down at him and crouch down.

"Its Y/n, I'll be back in a bit" I told him coldly "Belladonna!"

I heard a growl and loud thumps coming towards the front door where me and Pan stood.

"What?" She sneered

"Do you want to go stay with Kovik, Bella? If not then shut the fuck up" I asked, completely serious about sending her to him.

"Sorry"

"Here, take this and order some food, you can't cook for shit"

I pulled out my wallet and handed her ₩ 131,968, (about 100 usd), she took it and nodded slightly.

I opened the door and looked back at them, mainly Bella.

"Behave"

♤♥︎♤♥︎♤♥︎♤

I wiped the blood off my helmet, trying to avoid getting smearing it over my sensors, I didn't mean to go this far with it but it was like I was handling glass.

It's not that bad, his face is beyond recognizable, I don't think he even has any teeth anymore, that or they're to far in his skull to see.

I dont really even remember killing him, it got all hazy when I got him here then all I remember after that is a....well...something like a pumpkin crushing, if a pumpkin had bones of course.

This place is pretty, the blossom trees are so calming and the falling petals landing in the ocean of blood is an oddly cool sight, one that an artist would recreate.