Café time

3rd POV:

After getting back from the convenience store Hellion begins scarfing down his pudding, (Y/n) walks into the kitchen opening every cupboard and the pantry.

(Y/n) looks through the pantry grabbing some pasta noodles and walks to the stove, (Y/n) put the pasta on the counter to go and grab a pot, she filled the pot with water and put bit on the stove, turning the stove on.

Your POV

This water is taking to long, where's the sauce again? Pantry? Do we have a pantry?

I walk over to the pantry again taking out two jars of sauce and walking back over to grab another pot, placing the 2nd pot on the stove you fill it with the two jars of sauce

I hope this turns out well, I've always had take quick meals so I ve never had time to make it taste very well, but I can take my time now. Oh, it's time for the noodles.

"Y/n? What're you doin? We just came from the convenience store, there's no need for dinner" Hellion walked up behind me, looking over my shoulder "Can I try?"

"No, noodles won't taste good plain, and it would be gross to just eat the sauce" I stir the sauce while pushing Hellion away from the food, adding some seasoning to it.

"aw come on, ~it looks good~" Hellion came back over with a fork trying to get a noodle, I tap the wooden spoon on the side of the pot and look at Hellion.

"Eh? What's up? Y...y/n?" He looks down at me as I lift up the spoon a bit, and hit him on his nose with it

"It is not done, go wait in the dining room or go to bed" I turn back to the pasta and stir it, making sure it doesn't stick together. He listened, grumbling on his way to the dining room, "You're not my mom".

Ah, it's done, finally that was beginning to take to long. Maybe I'm to impatient... Nah, no such thing.

I place some of the pasta on a plate pouring sauce on top, I make my own plate and walk over to the dining room and placed a plate in front of a sulking Hellion.

His eyes lit up as he took his fork and began eating it faster than his pudding earlier. I place my own plate down and start eating. It actually doesn't taste bad, it's pretty good. I haven't cooked myself a meal in a while. It's been takeout and ready to eat meals for like 2 months.

Hellion finishs eating and stands up, taking his plate to the sink.

"I'll do the dishes n/n!", I nod and continue eating my food, not realizing I finish eating as well. I hand my plate to Hellion for him to put in the sink. "Goodnight Hell" I go in my room and lay down. Maybe relaxing isn't as bad as I thought.

~next day~

(C/s/n) = Coffee shop name☕️

My shoulder cracks when I sit up and stretch. "Hell, don't we have to go?" I stumble off my bed and out of my room to Hellions. "Hey don't we have to go?"

"Mph... what?"

"Don't we have to leave, you know, your normal kid school thing?"

"Eh, no... it's the weekend.. we.."He yawned and rolled over "Joined yesterday, which was...... F..Friday"

Oh. I could've slept in then. Well now I won't be able to go back to sleep. "Well if I'm not sleeping neither are you" I groaned. If I'm gonna suffer he's suffering with me.

I kick his side repeatedly. "Come on I want coffee" He tried rolling away more but ended up rolling of the side of his bed. "Maybe I should've requested a different bodyguard.."