gangster?

My head feels...airy.. if you've ever seen something breathtaking, concurring a fear and looking at the earth beneath you, like I'm sky diving. I must be orbiting Saturn right now. I'm drugged, I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel amazing, like when I took that numbing drug Ludo gave me.

My eyes are open but I'm not seeing anything, figures that are slightly whiter that the white background behind them. I'm not going to bother squinting, probably couldn't if I tried. No control left in my body, just laying down, somewhere.

Not sure if im still in the snow, I can't feel the crisp air or cold but I can't feel any warmth either, nothing, it felt so nice actually, I'm not worried, I don't feel any feelings, no self-hate, just relaxed.

It's not a numb feeling. I don't feel numb, I feel....like when I was young, so young, oddly young, too young for me to remember but I do. It's sitting in front of me in my head, playing over and over. Like a old TV show. I could smell the area I saw. Smoke, not fire but cigarette and ciga....coffee?

Clearly, a scent of coffee. It mixed with the scent of smoke, making something familiar. I've smelt cigarettes off Hellion before, Jay too, but it was less fresh than when it came off Hellion.

The whites opacity went down one clock tic at a time, letting me see the bare outlines of the room. It also let me design the rest of the room how I wanted.

Someone's coming

Good. Maybe they could go into orbit with me, it's lonely here.

Wow, I see how it is.

How would you describe this feeling?

Like we're surrounded by air with the consistency of water

Perfect.

The voice was right. I could smell the person who walked in, faint smell of rain following their presence.

Their outline moved to my side, messing with something outside of my vision.

All I could conjure up was a hum. They looked down at me, their frame told me that the person was male. He rushed out, leaving me alone again.

Can you move?

No, I can't, maybe my finger but not my body.

...what of I can?

How would that work? It's still my body, I wouldn't magically be able to move.

I can move your body when you passout or sleep since you mind can't fight back. If you give in I might be able to move us

No, if we were in danger we'd be dead, and the most likely thing is we have an IV, this isn't a movie, you should never rip those out. It's feels like there's no danger anyway.

People with headphones on feel the same way even when I'm standing behind them with a machete

...

(°v°)

....fuck off

Many figures shuffled in, Surrounding me. My vision cleared just a tad more, not enough to identify anyone.

Anything they said floated around me in echos but I never heard it. One figure was significantly smaller than the rest, like Pan. I hope its him, so he doesn't worry.

A sore, straining pain came from my side, it wasn't to bad but I could tell it was there. It felt like the area in pain was large. The feel of fresh air hit my feet, I hope they can't see my feet. I did my best to pull my legs towards me.