HER

It seemed the night won't be peaceful today. Loud noises everywhere. Sounds of glasses clinking, music, people talking could be heard. Among them, in a corner sat one of the mafia's god PARK NEREZZA. You might ask how did people not recognize her?? Nobody in the mafia has ever seen her. Her identity has always remained unknown. Just with her name she could bring chills in people bodies. One of the reasons why she is successful now.

PARK NEREZZA's pov:-

Damn, this club thing is boring. Cigarettes, alcohol, and sex. This place reeks of it. Then you might ask why I've bought my ass to a place I didn't like?? Because I'm in love.. Haha that's funny.

My plan is to kill one of our drug dealer HAN JIHOO. He has been my drug dealer for just few days and seems like he was paid to be my drug dealer and get the information of all the other dealers. Anyway going with the plan I'm here today as JIHOO's lover, advantages of not showing your face. We just talked for few days and he agreed on meeting me HAHA, HOW NAIVE??. I love playing with people's feelings and betraying them. It's the best pain inflicting method without actually giving them physical pain. He genuinely seemed to be in love with me, so it's time to show him who I am.

As I looked around the club, I could see my guards scattered around the place on their normal attire. They seemed like random people who came just for the drinks. Just as I was looking around, I saw my prey coming towards me, even the guards saw it. Time for the show to begin now.

                   HAN JIHOO's pov:-

Wow. That was the only word that left my mouth. This beautiful woman no—  a goddess was standing in front of me. She looked much prettier in person. I promise to make her my first and last love but I don't know because the game I'm playing with NEREZZA is dangerous, she might come to know about it any time. I agreed to do this since they were paying me a hefty amount and who wouldn't want the higher position in mafia. I might be stupid to say this but I think I can bring NEREZZA down. Anyways onto this beautiful woman in front me.

"Hello, Dahee it's nice to meet you." Said Jihoo.

"Hey, you made me wait for so long. But that's fine, let's go to the VIP room, I booked it just for us." Said Nerezza.

"A VIP room??" Jihoo asked.

"Yeah. You know I hate crowded places and since it's our first time meeting, I wanted it to be in a private place so let's go." Nerezza explained.

"Ok sure!, that's a very good idea, please lead the way." Said Jihoo.

Without speaking any further, both of them went ahead. The guards quitely followed behind. There was a small smirk dancing on NEREZZA'S lips which no one noticed. Walking behind her, JIHOO noticed that the hallway was quite long and dark, it gave him chills.
His gut feeling was telling him something was wrong but, that all vanished when his Dahee turned around to give him a reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry for making you walk so much. I had booked the last room in this hallway. All the others seemed to be already booked." said Dahee as in NEREZZA.

"oh no no, it's fine Dahee. I'm going to walk with you for the rest of my life, this distance doesn't matter." Jihoo smirked, trying to flirt.

Haha how ironic, this would be the last walk in your whole life. Quickly flashing him a smile, I made my way towards the room. Opening it with the key, I led him in first and glancing to the side I saw my men coming sneakily. God I'm done with acting now. Let's finish this,

"Dahee? Why are you standing near the door? Come in." said Jihoo, nervously.

"Oh yeah I will. Go ahead and sit on the sofa, let me remove my heels." said Dahee.

"Oh ok sure dear." Said Jihoo.

Jihoo's eyes roamed all over her body, she really looked like a goddess. Even though being in his 30's, he felt like a horny teenager. Knowing that his eyes were on her body, NEREZZA clenched her jaw. Men. She thought.

"Anyways, what is your profession Jihoo?"

"I work as a accountant in Kim's industry'. He replied.
'

Caught in a lie~~' , thought NEREZZA.

"Oh why do you lie Jihoo?"

"Lying?? Why would I lie?" he chuckled.

"Jihoo, you are a drug dealer." said Nerezza her voice firm.

"H-how do you know??" Jihoo's voice trembled

"How do I know? Because you ship your drugs to me JIHOO."

Jihoo was too stunned to speak because the only dealing he had done was with NEREZZA.

"N-NEREZZA???"

"My my, you're smart. That was the right answer but you are dumb too, being swayed by a girl's beauty and getting lured till here."

"I-It wast me! they payed me to do it. Please let me go! I know nothing. Please I'm extremely sorry." Jihoo clasped his hands and cried out.

While he begged, she seemed too uninterested to even look his way. She went ahead and opened the door, her men came running inside. All held their guns, aiming at Jihoo's head, without even letting him utter his last words, they shot him. Jihoo's lifeless body layed on the ground.

"I hope you guys take care of this and make sure to delete the footage of me even coming here. Spread the news that Han Jihoo, a drug dealer was killed by PARK NEREZZA. But he was just a pawn in this game. I want to know the person who is doing all this. Be quick." She said and left the place.

This is PARK NEREZZA the sly and fast killer. Perfect definition of beauty and brain

 Perfect definition of beauty and brain

End~~~