SHE'S BACK

"What this?" Said Melantha as she looked at Taehyung and Nerezza hugging each other.

The pair pulled away abruptly feeling shy all of a sudden while the angel siblings tried to hide their smile.

"N-nothing Melantha. How do you feel dear?" Nerezza asked as she approached the girl.

"I feel tired. Pain body. Head is boom boom" Melantha said.

"Oh you mean your head is aching a lot?"
Nerezza asked.

"Yes yes" Melantha said

"Where me?" The girl asked.

"You are at one of my friend's place. Melantha, be careful when you are out ok?. You just got lost for two days, my friend here found you passed out somewhere" Nerezza said.

Everyone else looked stunned at her false statement, but what confused them more was Melantha didn't act much surprised but was actually confused.

"Huh? I play with small. How I lost?" Melantha asked

"You went away from there, forgot the way back home and passed out in the woods " Nerezza said, she did feel bad that she was lying but it was for the better now. No one needs to know about the supernatural shit and Doremon portals.

"Oh I no remember-" Melantha was cut as Nerezza spoke again.

"Don't you want to go back? Yena and mom are waiting for you" Nerezza said.

"Yesh yesh I go back" Melantha said and stood up on her feet quickly.

"Fine then go and wait for us in the car, we will be back soon" Nerezza said

That was all it took Melantha to walk out more like running away, Nerezza now looked at all the questioning gazes on her. She sighed at the thought of explaining everything that happened over there.

Moreover her brain still believed whatever she saw was just her imagination but her body stinging in pain reminded her that all of it was just real.

"I can't explain it now, I'm really tired" Nerezza said with a sigh at the end.

"But-" Jin was cut.

"If she said she won't explain then she won't, that's it." Taehyung said with a stern voice.

"It's fine Mr. Kim we too understand her health matters. You can take her back to home" Heeso said while glaring at her brother.

...........

"Come in" Nerezza said while laying down on her bed.

Her wounds were treated, nothing much but just light scratches here and there. Melantha was immediately pulled into a hug by everyone the very moment she stepped in.

They all had lectured her on how she needs to be more careful, Nerezza felt bad looking at her confused face indeed it was not her mistake.

Haebara stepped inside the room with a glass of juice for her.

"Hey bara, come here woah you bought me juice " Nerezza exclaimed.

"Yes here you go" Haebara said while sitting next to her.