ASSASSINATOR

Haebara was also pulled out of the way by Taehoon, right after that their car's glass mirror's broke because of the bullet.

Nerrezza's guards surrounded all of them in a circle, now they understood what had happened.

When walking towards the car, Taehyung had seen the small red light on Nerezza, he worked faster on his reflex and pulled her back.

Same happened with Taehoon and the man pushed Haebara backwards, the bullet hit their car's window.

Nerezza clenched her jaw looking at her favorite car, she let her eyes roam here and there and finally found the sniper at one of the high buildings.

But Nerrezza acted as though she had not seen him, she pointed at a completely different direction, she grabbed two of the guns from her guards and ran along with Taehyung .

Yuwon screamed for both of them to come back but they didn't listen to her and ran away. Taehoon tried to go towards but stopped looking at a hissing Haebara.

The window's glass had somehow pierced her on the wrist. She assured him she was fine and told him to go behind the mafia pair, but Yuwon sternly told him to stay back and sent few of the guards

....

"Mint I'm damn sure the assassinator was not there" Taehyung told her.

"I know, I'm not dumb" She said.

Taehyung was about to question her but saw that she had now taken a completely opposite direction, his brain started clicking things and now he finally understood her.

The assassinator would think that they both had ran in a completely opposite direction and try to get out of the place immediately, but now Nerezza had started running towards the direction of the building.

Upon looking back Nerezza saw her guards trying to catch up with her, she slowed down upon reaching the back side of the building. She was sure the person would come down from here, but still sent her guards to go near the front gate.

Nerezza looked here and there in the alley way and found a black car parked at the end of the road, they both held their breath once they heard the fast footsteps.

Nerezza saw Taehyung raise his gun and held it firmly in his hands, Nerezza saw the figure run and come towards them just as it came closer she raised her gun and hit them on their head sharply from the backside of her gun.

The man fell down with a thud, but quickly regained his posture. He tried to attack them but was stopped when Nerezza pointed her gun towards him.

"Chill chill Tiger. You are under my clutches now" Nerezza spoke.

The said man did not speak anything, nor did he beg for forgiveness. Both Taehyung and Nerezza grew confused at him, the man was shaking in fear yet he let no sound out. He did not speak to them, as though he never heard them.

Nerezza lowered her gun and tapped him on his shoulder, the man flinched at her actions and fell back. Yet he didn't speak anything.

"Who are you? Who sent you here? " Taehyung asked him.

The man didn't even look at Taehyung's way and shivered terribly, Nerezza had a
hunch on why the male was acting like that. She motioned for Taehyung to repeat his sentence and the man did so.

Still the assassinator let no words out, he didn't even look at their way.

Nerezza bent down on the ground near him, the male saw this and tried to go more back but was stopped by the wall.