TRIP TO JAPAN

"The hell Mint you ask her" Taehyung said.

"No why should I? You go and ask her" Nerezza said scowling at him.

"Yaah you know Japanese right? You watch those anime and stuff. I remember you even screamed in your sleep saying SUKUNA MY LOVE " Taehyung said irritated with the fact she calls some other fictional men in her sleep.

"Hehe he indeed is" Nerezza said while blushing.

"Yaah what the hell- are fucking you blushing. Mint stop being delusional over fictional men, I'm here for you" Taehyung said.

"Oh please you can never be like 
SUKUNA " Nerezza said

"Yea I can't be like him cause I'm better than him" Taehyung said with a proud smirk.

"Now remind me who is delusional " Nerezza said.

"Oh what are you calling me-" Taehyung's words were cut as somebody cleared their throat.

They both smiled nervously looking at the old lady who was waiting for their order since an hour, the pair were just arguing with each other not even sensing her presence.

At first the old lady found the couple cute but as it went on she felt annoyed.

"Miss please order what you want?" The old woman spoke in Japanese.

Nerezza tilted her head in confusion, the pair had reached Japan finally at night. Instead of thinking about the mission, the hungry monsters first decided to fill their stomach.

It was Taehyung and Nerezza with few of their guards who came here, their guards had walked off to another place to eat while they were stuck here. Haebara and Taehoon had went for their honeymoon to Italy.

Her men had cursed the girl internally since now all the work load was on their head.

"Come on say something, you know Japanese right. You even call Beomsu that word what was it? Ah ah paka paka" Taehyung said.

"You brainless overgrown orangutan don't embarrass me, you think there are subtitles to read below her, no. And the hell it's not paka it's baka" Nerezza said.

"Ma'am please order something " The old lady said already being tired by the duo.

Nerezza had no choice but to call one of her Japanese guard who came running towards the restaurant. She apologized for disturbing him while eating for which the man said it was fine.

He helped them pick the best food and ordered it making the old lady sigh in relief as she walked away.

"How does it feel being in Japan?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes it feels good, but I guess communication might be a issue." Nerezza said.

"Should we visit that castle someday when we are free?" He asked.

"Which one?" Nerezza asked confused at his abrupt question.

"The palace where their wedding took place " Taehyung said.

"Why so?" She asked.

"No I'm just intrigued by it, just wanting to see it. A weird attraction I guess" Taehyung said.

Later their food had arrived as the pair digged in having some light conversation Nerezza remembered something.

"Hey bara told me about that castle's history " Nerezza said.