LADY IN BLACK

Taehyung hurriedly turned towards the woman screaming and looked at where she was pointing.

The man grimaced at the sight and walked forward towards Nerezza.

"Who are you miss? May I know what are you doing here?" Taehyung dared to ask.

The lady who sat on the floor lifted her head up to look at the pair, and Nerezza stiffened at her spot looking at the lady.

In front of them was a weird looking lady, her clothes that of a olden days. Her face covered by a black veil, in her hand was a book from which she was reading when Nerezza saw her. Weird ornaments hanging from her neck.

The lady's face twisted into a very disturbing smile as she looked at the pair

"You two were never meant to meet.
You two will bring destruction.
One is meant to die.
Other is meant to kill them.
You two are struck in the game of fate.
Go away.
Don't come here.
Don't let the past repeat.
Go GO!!!!!" The lady spoke in her unusual deep voice.

What scared Nerezza more was her accent, it was not the accent normal koreans speak today. It was the one they spoke in the olden days, the pure one.

"What the hell woman! Get out" Taehyung yelled.

"Get out, GO AWAY, DON'T BE TOGETHER. YOU WILL DIE" The lady's voice getting louder and louder.

"Maam please get out!! I don't know who you are. Please leave" Nerezza said wondering if the woman escaped any mental asylum.

"You don't know me? YOU DON'T KNOW ME RYUKO?" The lady yelled.

Both Taehyung and Nerezza stiffened hearing the name coming out from the lady's mouth, Nerezza looked at the woman in horror.

"Miss please I'm not RYUKO I'm Nerezza, PARK NEREZZA " She managed to say even though she was scared.

"What about you SUOH? you don't remember me too?" The mad lady now questioned Taehyung.

"Maam you mistook us for someone else, I'm warning you for the last time leave. This might be the last time I'm asking you so politely " Taehyung said in anger, he was already pissed at the fact somebody broke in and this lady here was talking nonsense.

Just then the lady in black looked at Nerezza and then at her neck. She looked at the necklace Nerezza wore and ran towards the girl, who stumbled back at the force the lady put on her and fell back.

"You are not supposed to wear it, remove it. Remove it. I said remove it. Give it. Break it. Destroy it" The lady repeated her sentence again and again while harshly tried to remove the necklace Taehyung gave to Nerezza.