HIS RANI

"A secret!what do you mean?" Nerezza asked in confusion as she was really not ready for this information, she thought maybe Melantha was one of her close one's in the past.

"Hmmm lets go for a flashback?" The girl asked.

FLASHBACK(THIS IS THE PAST TIME PERIOD)

In the deep dark green forest, moved the two figures ever so effortlessly blending in the darkness.

A big figure who had a hood covering his head was walking behind a smaller one who too hid her entire body with a cloak the male sighed as he looked at her walking even more further inside faster.

"Little dragon, please wait

"Little dragon, please wait. I will come with you, it is dangerous out there" Suoh said, his tone lacing with desperation.

"Oh please, stop following. I know to take care of myself Mr. King. Please go away"
RYUKO said as she walked away further inside the forest.

"I can't go away for I have vowed to be your protector, how can I leave you?" SUOH said and ran further, he clutched her hands in his hold stopping her from going further. Instead of holding her hand harder, the male barely applied any force.

A deep growl resonated everywhere which made SUOH look forward, there came RYUKO'S helper, her dragon.

"Shh, it's fine KANA, he means no harm to me

"Shh, it's fine KANA, he means no harm to me. Go back" RYUKO said and removed SUOH's hand away from her's gently.

The dragon looked at SUOH for a while before backing away and disappearing inside the dense forest. But SUOH indeed knew that it didn't disappear but was just hiding and watching out.

"What do you need MR. King?" RYUKO asked.

"I need nothing from you, but let me do the honour for accompanying you. It's a very dangerous forest, please just this once little Dragon " SUOH said and gave her his puppy eyes.

"Fine, you can walk behind me but make sure not to disturb me and when will you stop calling me with that pet name?" RYUKO asked and started walking inside the forest again but this time more hastily.