PAST END

Nerezza opened her eyes with difficulty and immediately scrunched her nose in disgust when she realized she was in the hospital.

Her gaze then fell on Taehyung who had his head bent, she wanted to sit up but suddenly felt a pain in her abdomen making her hiss a bit.

Taehyung woke up to the sound and immediately held her back making her sit straight. She smiled at him while he nodded his head in assurance.

"It's over?" She asked.

"It is." He said.

................

"It's not over yet Maam" Heeso said.

"Huh?" Nerezza asked.

"Suoh won't leave you unless you find Ryuko Or you be his Ryuko" Jin said.

"Aish!! That's still a headache. Anyway where did you both go after fighting the guards?" Nerezza asked.

"Um that, actually we are no longer angels. Just normal mortal beings" Heeso said.

"What?" Nerezza asked looking at them in bewilderment.

"Yes, Jin was using his powers to push a man away, but by mistake the man fell behind with much force and knocked his head over a rock, that caused a internal bleeding and he died. We sinned, hence why we are no longer angels" Heeso said.

"I'm really sorry it was all because of me-" Nerezza was cut as Jin spoke.

"No no please dont be sorry, being an angel was boring now I'll enjoy the human life" Jin said .

"Jin, if Taehoon and Haebara were the one who betrayed us, then was it really them who betrayed Suoh in the past? Or even kill Ryuko?" Nerezza asked.

"That's still a mystery Nerezza" Jin said.

"Then how I'm I gonna find out where Ryuko's soul is?" Nerezza asked.

"We might know where she could be" Jin said.

"You know!!?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes, it is our ancient belief that when an angel who dies with an unborn baby in her stomach, then her soul merges with the child ,so that the whole bloodline has their mother's qualities." Jin said.

"It doesn't make sense. How will i find the child's soul then?" Nerezza asked.

"In you" Heeso said.

"More like, inside the child which you may carry in the future " Jin said.

Nerezza's jaw wide opened listening to them, like what the hell. Her child had the dead child's soul which had Ryuko's soul. Her eyes fell on Taehyung who entered inside her hospital ward.

Jin and Heeso stood in front of Nerezza protectively making her look at them  confused.

"That's not Taehyung, it's Suoh " Heeso said.

That's when Nerezza realized the bracelet, it was near the castle.

"Heeso, Suoh won't go until Ryuko is found?" She asked.

"No" Heeso said.

"Forever Little dragon, I'll stay with you forever " Taehyung said with a smirk.