PAST END

Ryuko looked towards the bunch of soldiers standing at the left side, each one of them having swords and huge bows. Jungkook clenched his jaw harshly as he looked at the soldiers who smirked at him.

"Who ordered you to come here?" He asked.

"You have no know knowledge about it General Jeon Jungkook?" Asked the one who seemingly looked like he led the group of soldiers.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

Just the moment when an other soldier opened his mouth to speak came a flying arrow which clung deeply into one of their soldiers making him yell in pain.

The soldiers flinched and immediately looked in the direction where they saw their prince Kim Taehoon walking towards them.

Ryuko felt the sense of relief knowing Taehoon was fine, the soldiers huffed in anger before charging towards Taehoon.
Jungkook jumped out of the carriage asking her to stay safe, while he helps the prince.

Ryuko refused to be of no help, hence she got down quickly just when Jungkook was about to lash out at her the soldiers came running towards them.

Nerezza had now two options in her mind, 1.To go find Taehyung. 2.Help them in defeating the soldiers. However her heart led her to choose the first option as she quickly ran back.

Melantha who stayed inside the carriage made sure that kana was fine, but to her dismay the poor creature was barely holding in. Ryuko's power needs to be completely stable and perfectly strong because brining back someone to life was not that easy.

Going back to the fight, Jungkook sliced through the soldiers stomach who grimaced in pain and fell down, right then a huge gash was made on his shoulder by the other man.

He gritted his teeth in annoyance and looked at Ryuko who instead of using her powers was in a sword fight with two of the soldiers. He needed to help her, so he immediately head butted the man and tore open his gut with the sword.

Blood scattered everywhere on him, as he made his way to help Ryuko, they handled the soldiers easily. Now remained only 3 soldiers, the head and the other two.

Taehoon was handling two of the soldiers hence why Jungkook ran towards him, might be his grave mistake.

...............

Nerezza huffed in tiredness as she felt her legs go sore, she had ran back to the entrance of the village and stood there waiting for Taehyung when he didn't return back she had ran back to the castle and failed to find him there.

Having no option, she ran back again in the path which led to the market .

"Mint! What happened?" Said a voice.

Nerezza looked at him in relief as she don't know what took over her and ran towards Taehyung and enclosed him in a tight hug. The man stumbled in his place, he let go all the packages he held and hugged her back tight.

He was worried looking at her disheveled form, she was breathing harshly while her limbs were literally shaking. He felt her body completely wet.

"I-I was searching f-for you" She managed to let out.

Taehyung was about to question her but stopped when a loud growl was heard everywhere around the forest which was very familiar.

"Kana?" Asked Taehyung.

"Yes, it is Kana. Come with me Tae, a lot has happened already " Nerezza said in a hurry.

........