HIDING SOMETHING

Nerezza and Taehyung ran back to the ball room and everything would seem fine to others but not to them.

Previously when observing the people from up, they knew the number of people dancing and who were dancing.

Right now there were a lot of mysterious men in black clothes scattered around the area. Nerezza realized about their plan, they had willingly acted like getting caught, and anticipated the pair to go out and search.

The men had not seen the mafia pair's arrival, thinking that they were still out.
Nerezza looked at Hyuntae who was near her and explained him about the situation.

The man smirked at her and gave a thumbs up, somehow the information reached all her men who were now in different corners of the room.

Nerezza called Hyuntae from her phone before alerting her men.

"Hyuntae, in 3 2 1 off it" Nerezza said

And right after all the lights in the room were turned off, Nerezza saw her men walk inside the crowd which murmured and panicked due to the sudden power cut.

Nerezza saw Taehyung also enter the crowd before she too made her way in sneakily, the men were looking around in confusion. Just then she clasped two of the men in her hold and dragged them away from the crowd.

Knocking them out with a punch, she saw her men bringing in the other imposters. Walking back again to the crowd she did the same thing, the process repeated for three times, before all the men were now inside the room

Hyuntae turned on the lights after 5 minutes, the music played again and the guests started dancing back again with no worries imagining it was some electrical issue but one figure stood still noticing something was off.

Nerezza, Taehyung and her men stood in the huge room, with nearly 30 men knocked out.

"What are we supposed to do with them now? " She asked.

"I have a plan". Taehyung said as his lips twisted into a chilling smirk.

The party was over and all had left to the hotel, Haebara and Taehoon were informed about the attack. Nerezza hesitated a bit not wanting to disturb their wedding night, but Haebara was already doubtful at them due to the power off. She had caught a glimpse of them pulling someone, hence she forced them to let the truth out.

Now they stood in the room where all the men were knocked out.

"It is not possible for them to know about this location" Hyuntae said

"Exactly, only the selected guest's were known to the location " Haebara said.

"Unless it's one of them, who plotted this" Taehoon said.

"But these people could never really harm us though, I don't think it was one of them" Haebara said.

"You never know bara, what they hide behind that innocent facade" Nerezza said.

"What are you going to do about these men? " Taehoon asked.

"Call our men and tell them to shift these people to my headquarters " Taehyung said.

The conversation went on for a while, later deciding they all needed the rest and went back to the hotel. Nerezza was still disturbed about the attack, because she too knew nobody in the guest could dare to attack them.

She rubbed her temple in frustration and walked inside her room but guess the fate wasn't on her side today. Her expression turned stoic as she looked at the figure sitting on her bed inside her room.