WHO?

Pindrop silence followed as Nerezza and Taehyung looked at them in disbelief, right at that moment her men and Taehoon walked inside the main hall.

The group stiffened in their position when they saw Nerezza and Taehyung. Hyuntae knew that they were already aware of the situation.

"H-how?" Came a small whisper from Nerezza.

"It was all b-because of m-me, I said aunty that I want to go out" Yena said as she was trembling while crying.

"How did this happen?" Taehyung asked them with a stern voice.

" Yena, Mom, Melantha and I had went out to the nearby park at 5 PM. Yena and Melantha were playing on the other side while mom and I were sitting on the bench. Yena had ran back to us asking for a bottle of water but when she went back Melantha was no where in the park. I immediately called all the guards,they searched everywhere but no signs of Melantha " Haebara explained.

"Why did you leave the children alone?"
Taehyung asked in disbelief

"No they actually were playing on the volleyball court, so we sat a bit far. I swear we didn't see this coming. Forgive me Nezz" Haebara said.

"Where is that park?" Nerezza asked.

"It's just 3km away" Beomsu said.

"Let's go then" Taehyung said.

"But we found nothing there, it's waste of time to go back. You guys need some rest-"
Haebara was cut as Nerezza spoke.

"Fuck rest bara, I won't even get a wink of sleep until I find Mela. Let's go" Nerezza said sternly.

Her men nodded at her and escorted the pair out, Haebara pulled Taehoon out with them. She knew Nerezza was not in the right state of mind and she needed to be with her.

Nerezza reached near the park and looked around with Taehyung. Indeed there was nothing like a clue, it was now an hour later as Nerezza and Taehyung walked out.

Taehyung roamed his eyes around and suddenly stopped looking at something.

"Mint!! That store has a CCTV. If a car or something came to abduct Melantha, it should've been in this road. Look the volleyball court is near from here " Taehyung exclaim .

A flicker of hope raised in Nerezza as they both ran in the direction of the convenience store. The boy in the counter flinched at their sudden entry but bowed at them

"I welcome you to the 7/11-" The boy was cut

"Show me your CCTV " Nerezza said.

"Maam, we can't just show you the CCTV like that. Are you police?" The boy said with a mocking smirk.

"Shut the fuck up and show the CCTV if you want to live, don't test my patience " Taehyung said.

"What bullshit? I'm not scared of you guys
Bunch of goons- AHHHHHH" The boy was cut as a bullet pierced inside his arms.

"Show me the CCTV " Nerezza said and lowered her gun down

"Maam, sir?" The manager ran to them, he knew who they were.

"If you too don't want to end up like him, show us the CCTV cam" Taehyung said.

"S-Sir t-this way" The man managed to say and looked at his employee trembling in pain on the floor.