FOUND YOU

Taehyung grunted again for the nth time before throwing Jungkook's leg away from his waist. He had not even got a wink of sleep because of the muscle bunny, who threw his arms and legs all over Taehyung.

He would have adored the sight if it was Nerezza, but it was that annoying brat who was nearly suffocating him to death with his muscles. Taehyung finally huffed in frustration before getting up and walking out.

He made sure to lock the door from out and walked towards Nerezza's room, he tried opening the door which to his surprise opened with no effort.

Taehyung frowned in confusion and quickly walked inside wondering why Nerezza didn't lock her door. He chuckled seeing her tired form sprawled out on the bed, she didn't even care changing her clothes nor locking the door . He then turned around to lock the door.

Taehyung managed to scoot over in the left over place, and pulled Nerezza in his embrace who immediately recognized his warmth and snuggled in.

......

3:33 in the midnight of the same night:-

Nerezza was stirred awake from her sleep by constant taps on her arms, she looked up at a anxious Taehyung trying to wake her up.

She frowned finding him in her room, but her senses heightened when she heard some noise.

Knocking sounds.

There was sounds of someone knocking on the room's sliding door which opened to a balcony. Nerezza clenched her jaw in frustration before getting up abruptly which made the poor male flinch.

She walked towards the sliding door, as she inched closer the knocks grew louder. With one last step, she flung open the sliding door only to find nothing at the opposite side.

She closed her eyes in anger before slamming the door back and walking back to the bed. Nerezza jumped back in the warmth of Taehyung's embrace.

There was no noise for a while as Nerezza was about to drift into her dream land the knocking sounds started again. Taehyung's grip tightened around her. The girl's last straw of patience flew away.

As she grabbed something her hands reached for, the girl with no second thought threw the thing which happened to be a lamp on the sliding door.

The lamp collided at the door with so much force, which resulted it in breaking.

"YOU SON OF A GODDAMN SATAN
STOP FUCKING ANNOYING ME I'M TIRED OF YOUR GHOST ASS TRYING TO BE A TYPICAL GHOST TRY SOMETHING NEW. LET ME SLEEP IN PEACE OR I SWEAR WHEN I DIE I WILL SPECIALLY COME TO HELL AND KILL YOU AGAIN. GET THE HELL OUT YOU ANNOYING VERSION OF TAEHYUNG"
Nerezza said calmly.

As if even the ghost was scared of her, the noises stopped suddenly. Taehyung was now more scared of the short woman next to him. At this point he felt sleeping with Jungkook was better.

So the man slyly tried to walk away only to be stopped by her hands wrapping around his wrist.

"Where do you think you are going? Come here and sleep" Nerezza said while staring into his soul.

"No-no I actually feel like I forgot to l-lock the door. I'll check it and come back soon"
Taehyung managed to say.

"You are going nowhere. Come here. You and you're past self, both are going to be killed by me. Better come and sleep here like a good boy" Nerezza said with a glint of murder in her eyes.

That was all it took for Taehyung to jump back inside the covers, Nerezza chuckled at him before finally drifting back into her dreamland.

......