EPILOGUE

"Eat that orelse I'll send your soul to the hell" ,hissed Nerezza as she pointed a knife towards Taehyung.

The man looked at her in hopelessness, before looking back at the green substance in front of him.

"B-but it tastes like Toothpaste-" Taehyung was cut as Nerezza threw a knife straight at him, he ducked immediately making the knife fly across him.

" Eat that, orelse I won't miss my shot next time" Nerezza threatened him, now holding a bigger knife.

Taehyung gulped before reaching for the cup, trying not to gag he ate it but the bile in his stomach reached his throat making him throw up in the sink.

Nerezza ran towards as she patted his back, thinking that it was over Taehyung turned around only to find her standing there with a sweet smile and her hands holding a cup, extended towards him.

" No- I can't " He said frightened.

"Oh come on, Taehyung loved eating Mint ice cream. What's wrong with you Suoh?" She asked.

" I dont know but I do NOT like that thing " He sulked pointing his fingers towards the cup of ice cream shakily.

Nerezza clicked her tongue in annoyance before walking away. Suoh immediately threw away the cup, breathing heavily he spoke.

"Taehyung, you horrible human. Come out, I ain't staying with her anymore ,she's scary. " Suoh said.

............................

"So Kerani, is that idiot taking proper care of you?" Nerezza asked as she sat on the sofa.

"Oh yes he does, you need not worry Akka but" Kerani said.

"But?" Nerezza asked.

"He scolds me a lot" Kerani said accusing Hyuntae who gasped hearing her.

"Hyuntae! Why?" Nerezza asked.

"What- I never scolded her" He said.

"No, he does scold me" Kerani said, trying to wipe her invisible tears.

Nerezza got up from her sofa, her eyes glaring at Hyuntae who tried explaining her that he was innocent. Looking back at Kerani, he saw her winking at him playfully and sticking her tongue out.

Seeing him off guard, Nerezza trapped him in the sofa and yelled all to come, everyone surrounded Hyuntae and started hitting him with the pillow.

The man laughed, screamed, yelled all together, as they hit him non stop. Nerezza somehow made her way out of them, standing there she looked at them.

Happiness, she felt happy.

.....................................

" Oh no no lay down, it's fine " She said walking inside the room.

"Nah, it's fine." Beomsu said.

Nerezza placed the bag of food next to him, as she sat down on the chair.

"How do you feel now?" She questioned him.

"Yea I feel fine, they said I could be discharged within a week." Beomsu said with a smile.

"That's good"

A comfortable silence fell around them, as they both thought about the same thing.