DAUGHTER OF DRAGONS

Jin stood nervously before the dark spirit as it's gaze bore holes on him, the male was a strong angel he knew but he didn't know how much stronger was the spirit in front of him.

Having lived for ages, the spirit is the strongest. Perhaps more stronger than him. Jin looked at Heeso who was trying to heal Taehyung, his energy had been drained out.

Just as he turned back, the black shadow came closer to him. Jin's face grimaced at the sight, he tried using a spell only for everything to spin around him.

He stumbled in his place and opened his eyes , he gaped at the doors in horror which had closed shut in front of him. The devil had enough power to teleport two angels and a human out of the castle.

His eyes widened in shock remembering Nerezza was still inside the portal, the man prayed for the heavens above to protect her. He believed SUOH doesn't want Nerezza hurt it was obvious, but the deadly beasts would want her as a meal.

.......

Nerezza ran the fastest she had ever run, yet she couldn't outrun the wolf like beasts behind her which chased behind her like she was their last meal.

Nerezza screamed in horror as her legs hit the huge rock which caused her to fall, the girl closed her eyes shut knowing this was her last day.

God, atleast I'm finally dying. But I wanted to kiss Taehyung though his lips were so soft and supple-oh fuck Lord Nerezza you are going to be killed by a BEAST. Nobody is gonna know about this. Haebara will eat my chocolates again, Hyuntae might also take away my RJ plushie, and OH NO. My Harry Potter merchandise!! I know Seuno that sicko might take them- wait I'm not dead yet?
Nerezza thought to herself.

She looked back behind her slightly and flinched back when she found no one behind her. Thanking the god for saving her the girl got up and did a happy dance. She raised her feets again to run front only to be stopped.

FUCK MY LIFE

FUCK MY LIFE.

The girl looked at the thing in front of her in confusion,

" Is it a lion? A Scorpion? The legs looks different though. Even the ears, they look a bit weird and woah look at them hands. One scratch from them and you get to travel to hell permanently and those teeths? One bite from them and I'll die-wait the HELL IS THAT CREATURE? WHY IM I NOT RUNNING?."

Nerezza smiled at the creature which growled back at her. Nerezza felt her insides shiver at the growl no human could ever listen. Her legs worked faster again as she ran in the opposite direction, the beast growled again and again behind her while it ran faster.

The sound of its claw breaking the woods could be heard, Nerezza jumped in surprise as the beast now stood in front of her, she ran towards left.

The girl squealed in joy as she found a small entrance to a cave, running towards it she got inside it with no struggle while beast could not even let it's claw in.