FATED ONE

"Wait Taehoon you are pregnant too?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh no of course not, I was just to excited "
Taehoon said.

"YAAAHHH WE ARE GOING TO BE THE COOLEST AUNTIE AND UNCLE NOW" Nerezza yelled in excitement.

Taehoon had ran up to hug his brother while Nerezza was tackled by a bone crushing hug from Haebara.

"Careful careful Bara, there is a baby in there" Nerezza said while giggling.

A very wholesome talk went on for a while before Nerezza and Haebara decided to have some time alone for themselves, now the two ladies stood in the terrace.

"So tell me how it happened" Nerezza said while wiggling her eyebrows shamelessly.

"Yoo shut up stop embarrassing me ! You know it better "  Haebara said while trying to hide her blushing face.

"How does it feel? Having a life in there" Nerezza asked.

"I feel so good Nez, the sense of warmth never goes. It's been 2 weeks now. Put in simple words it feels right" Haebara said with a warm smile on her face.

"You need to stop" Nerezza said.

"Stop what?" Haebara asked.

"Stop working until the baby comes out all healthy" Nerezza said.

"Look Nez, Taehoon and I spoke about this he understands that it's important for me to work. He respects my choice so I will work" Haebara said sternly.

"What about him then? You don't want to understand him? He will be worried sick for you if you continue working in the mafia with a life living inside you. Please bara, this time think for others. You can continue working after the delivery " Nerezza said.

"You are trying to imply that a pregnant woman can't work without getting hurt?" Haebara asked.

"No it's not that, I know your capability more than anyone bara but it's about Z. I'm damn sure they would have already got this information, we don't want them hurting you so please bara" Nerezza said pleading her.

"Fine I won't work in the mafia team but I have a condition. I will work in Artemis company until my 6 months. If you are fine with it then we can strike a deal?" Haebara asked.

"Fine fine one stubborn woman you are"
Nerezza said while chuckling a bit at the end.

"Hey what about the people who attacked Taehyung's office?" Haebara asked breaking the silence.

"Who told you about it?" Nerezza asked.

"Oh Taehoon did" Haebara said.

"Yea, I'll have to visit his quaters tomorrow and find out if we can get any information" Nerezza asked.

"Who do you think could dare to enter the kim's quarters" Haebara said.

"OH SHIT!! " Nerezza yelled suddenly.

"What !!what happened?" She asked.

"Jeon, Jeon Jungkook how could I forget him. That man literally was saying that he would make Tae regret his actions. Damn I was so dumb to not realize this before"
Nerezza said.