INTRUDER

Taehoon quickly ran to his office which was opposite to his brother's. Just as Nerezza and Taehyung reached near his shoulder, he shut the door on their face.
Panting heavily, he quickly sent the video to Haebara, and the next second there was a blue tick. It seemed like she was waiting for the video. Taehoon chuckled at that but could hear the constant banging coming from his door.

Choosing the safest option, he did not open the door, until the bangs subsided.
He heard them both walkway as the footsteps were getting now farther.
He quickly opened the door to run away just as he was pushed by a force down to the floor. He looked up in horror to see his brother standing above him.
He felt someone pulling out his phone from his pocket and saw Nerezza giving him a death stare. She took his phone and saw that the video was already sent and seen. Now I have to bare their teasing. She thought knowing Haebara and her men won't leave this topic.

She later showed the phone to Taehyung who glared at his brother.

"Taehoon, you are supposed to be more responsible. What you did right now was childish".Taehyung said anger visible on his face.

Nerezza saw that now Taehoon had held his head down, pouting as if he was getting scolded by his mother for throwing a tantrum. This was too cute to handle, but what he did was wrong. Prying on their privacy and even recording it what If we had done something else-. Eww what the hell I'm I even thinking?? I need some holy water. Nerezza thought, she looked at Taehyung still staring at his brother sternly, she tried to stop him just when he started talking again.

"Taehoon, you are a well trained mafia. You of all people should know to never fall for such tricks. This time it was me, next time it might be our rival trying to trick you. The place you were hiding in was your best hiding spot for the time being. Don't ever make this mistake again"Taehyung said boiling in anger.

Both Nerezza and Taehoon were too stunned to speak , here they thought he was scolding Taehoon about taking a video sneakily but no. He was talking about the silly mistake, but Nerezza knew how much this silly mistake would cost.

She looked at Taehyung staring in his eyes till he looked in her way, getting his attention she managed to assure him through her eyes, asking him to leave and that she could handle this.
Taehyung looked at his brother for the last time and looked at Nerezza again, giving her a nod , he left the place.

Nerezza bent down towards Taehoon and kept her hand on his shoulder trying to reassure him. This was the first time she saw TAEHYUNG get angry on his brother, they always looked like the cool type. She made him look at her and said.

"Listen Taehoon, what he said right now was out of pure care. He loves you too much to loose you to such silly things. Your brother is the type to never let his emotions out and being with him just for few hours I have come to know about it. He will blame himself for everything even though it's not his mistake. And next time try to take the video more sneakily, I know how demanding Haebara is." Nerezza said trying to make him laugh

Taehoon looked at her with complete adoration, he had never seen any one understand his brother better than him. Now he understood how smart Nerezza was actually, She could read people.
He adored the way she was so understanding. He felt lucky to have her as a sister figure in his life.

"I'm not worried about him Nerezza, he is my brother I know him well. Indeed Haebara was very demanding she offered to spend a whole day with me if I send her the video if not she would not talk with me for days". Taehoon complained to Nerezza as if she was his mother