LIKE HIM

Nerezza quickly slapped a hand over his mouth when he screamed, signalling him to be quite, she slowly removed her hands from his mouth, only to receive a glare from him. Nerezza laughed nervously at that

"Its not that bad " She said rubbing her neck.

"It indeed is not bad but why did you do this? " Taehyung said looking at the scene ahead of him.

In front of him was a unconscious Kenji, his face had a trail of blood from his forehead till his chin, his hands and legs were tied together which made him lie down in a very weird position.

Taehyung again turned to look towards Nerezza only to find her staring at Kenji with a murderous glance, something in him told she was restraining herself from killing the man.

Right when he was about to ask her, they heard the door swing open, Nerezza and Taehyung stood still in place not knowing who the person, but when Nerezza heard the footsteps patterns, she calmed down a bit.

"Having all the fun alone? " Haebara said as she came in and stood in between them.

"Care to explain now Mint? " Taehyung said receiving a nod from Haebara too.

"Fine listen, he is not what he seems. Remember I told you that there was a car following us while we were travelling here? I remember seeing a hand from the window which was throwing the cigarette out, at that moment I happened to see a tattoo with the letter YK craved right near the right wrist."

Taehyung then looked at Kenji's hand and found the tatoo YK craved.

"But of course we can't conclude by just the tatoo it might be a coincidence, later I remembered I had punctured the tires of his car, so I tired to see his car's tires, there was no sign of any tire being punctured. I asked Hyuntae to find about any mechanic shops in our way here, in fact he did find one."

"I sent both Hyuntae and Jung wang to that place, to seek information on all the customers who came from 5-8 PM.
There was only one customer who visited the place at that hour."

"KENJI KISHIMOTO" Both Taehyung and Haebara said at the same time.

"Yepp that's right, but this doesn't end here. His shit goes more deep. I wondered what pushed him to do this, maybe he was jealous of your father's wealth or you brothers, or simply just for money, but none of those reasons sit well. He was already a big name in Japan and had loads of money."

"I had to go deep for his information. Taehyung, Kenji is not a normal person, he is a psycho who escaped the asylum with the influence of his father. He doesn't act crazy because he knows how to control himself that part is even more scarier."

Both Taehyung and Haebara were too stunned to speak, living with a crazy person for all these days yet they never suspected him of being a psycho this part itself showed them how dangerous he could be.

"Here comes the most important part on why he did this, upon researching from few friends of dad and mom. I found a very interesting news, this man was in love, no obsessed with your mother.
He used to envy your dad a lot, the best way to be close with your mom was to be friends with her and that's exactly what he did but when his dad asked him to come back to Japan and take over his business, he agreed to it thinking that he would come back to her with money and fame thus she would fall for him."

"But that didnt happen, since your mom and dad were already in love and were leading a happy life. Upon hearing this news he went berserk. He went on a spree on killing every women he saw on that day, that was a huge killer massacre in Japan, which yet again was closed due to his father's influence."