MELANTHA

It seemed like her guards were taking time to come down, Nerezza looked at the male still with her smile.

Chan yang prayed for the god to delay his death more, just then one of the guards walked in

"Miss, she refuses to come with us and asked for you" The guard said

"Fine stay here with him, I'll go" Nerezza said before walking out.

Chan yang begged the guard to let him free, but her guard didn't even move an inch. He felt pity for the man, but couldn't do anything. If he was brought here for the first time then it meant he managed to anger her the most.

Chan yang begged falling on his feet, offering him with money but the guard sighed before looking at him

"How much will you give me?" The guard asked.

"I will give you 100 million won" Chan yang said, his voice filled with hope.

"Pstt, that's my one month salary from maam just for guarding this place "the guard said with sass and walked away from Chan yang whose last hope was also crushed.

.....

Nerezza walked up to the second floor and saw her guard standing at the door, she gestured him to wait before walking inside the dark room which had a very bad odor, she ignored that and called out for the girl

"Melantha my dear, were you waiting for me" She spoke

The girl was later engulfed in a hug, she returned back the hug before looking at the  tiny girl

"Oh my god look at your clothes, it's dirty. Change them I want you to meet someone"
Nerezza said before walking out.

Her guard shivered in fear looking at how his boss talked with a girl as though she was a friend. After waiting for few minutes, a girl Walked out. She looked like she was in her 20.

She held Nerezza's hand and smiled like a small child before going to the room where the male sat crying.

He looked up in horror at Nerezza's figure coming but grew confused at the girl walking behind her. It didn't look like the girl could do anything to him, she was as innocent as a child. She looked like a small kid next to Nerezza.

Her short hairs looked very pretty on her, she had a beautiful smile on her face. Her height was short, her facial features were soft. Her soul looked pure.

Her eyes sparkled in delight looking at the male as she jumped up and down in excitement

Her eyes sparkled in delight looking at the male as she jumped up and down in excitement. She looked at Nerezza and spoke.

"Me? Gift?" She asked, it looked like the girl didn't know much vocabulary.

"Yes dear, it is indeed your gift" Nerezza spoke while ruffling the girl's short hairs.

The girl let out a shriek before trying to go towards the man, but was stopped by Nerezza who grabbed her neck