WHY HIM?

The next few weeks was a whole chaos in the family, more like a happy chaos.
All the arrangements that were needed were done, Nerezza even though was tired at the amount of work, she enjoyed doing them and was excited to see her best friend marry someone she loves.

HYUNSU and YENA had managed to capture everyone's heart, especially Yena that girl would get her cheeks squished by either Suwon or Yuwon. Taehoon clicked with Hyunsu faster, her men even though were hesitant at first later warmed up to the siblings. It was a sight to see when the siblings had got all the love and affection they deserved, they had cried in front of them talking about every pain they had to go through.

Which made the Kim parents be more affectionate towards the kids.

They were supposed to leave for the marriage destination three days prior, but Nerezza told them she couldn't come three days earlier since the company needed her the most right now, she had a lot ofwork and meetings to attend after the launch.

Since her face was already revealed, she couldn't send Haebara for everything. The same situation was happening with TAEHYUNG. That man would be tired by working the whole day, Taehoon had not come to office for few days which made the male work a lot.

But one thing would always bring a smile to his face, and that was Nerezza and her messages. She would message him whenever she gets time, asking him to eat, take care of him self and have some rest.

She even offered him help to send atleast any two of her men to Taehyung's office.
The man believed and trusted her men hence he gladly accepted her help.

They had not met much during these weeks because of the pent up work but always speak to each other at least a sentence for one day. Just a reassurance they needed from each other, even though they knew they missed each other badly, they had to control themselves.

"Bara, make sure you don't sleep on his shoulders and drool all over" Nerezza said while playfully looking at her bestie.

"Oh come on NEZ, it was just once " Haebara said huffing.

"Haha just kidding" Nerezza said.

Silence followed after her sentence as she looked at Haebara doing her final arrangements, she suddenly looked at Nerezza and grinned.

"Are you and Taehyung planning to do something behind our back?"Haebara asked out of nowhere.

Nerezza choked on the coffee she was drinking, Haebara ran towards Nerezza
tapping her back and laughing at the same time. Nerezza's face flushed at her question, because at that right moment she was thinking about him.

"What the hell bara? Why would you ask a question like that? " Nerezza asked while trying to hide her now tomato face.

"Oh come on y'all are making it soo obvious, I'm not the only one who notices your mysterious eye contacts, day by day those eye contacts have been having more intensity " Haebara said.

"Ah umm,that is nothing " Nerezza said.

"Oh surely dear nothing, YENA told me about how protective he got around you when you were with SANHO " Haebara smirked while saying.

"Oh that little snitch, let me get her first"
Nerezza mumbled under her breath.

"You said something Park Nerezza?" Haebara asked her.

"No nope dear nothing "she blabbered quickly.

Haebara smiled at the girl before pulling her towards the bed, Nerezza looked confused at her actions but still obeyed.