END NEARING.

Nerezza's eyes widened hearing his statement, she elbowed him hard near his stomach region making the man groan and remove his grip from her waist.

"Get lost Tae, I have to sleep " She said and chuckled later.

Taehyung smirked at her and tried to hold her again but Nerezza immediately went back near the bathroom door. Just when Taehyung ran towards her, she immediately ran in and locked the door from inside.

"Open it Mint, come out I won't do anything" Taehyung said.

"Can I believe you?" She asked.

"You can, now come out " He said and banged on the door.

Nerezza removed the latch carefully not wanting to spoil her henna and tried opening the door but it refused to be opened, she tried pulling it harshly yet the door didn't open.

"Tae, stop playing games with me and open the door." She yelled.

"What? Mint, I did not lock the door. It's you who locked it" Taehyung said as he looked at the door which was not locked from outside.

"What do you mean you didn't lock it? I've opened the latch yet the door is not opening. It looks like it's jammed" Nerezza said worried.

"No way , it was proper just a while ago. Try again, I'll push it from the opposite side" Taehyung said and used his full force to push the door from outside .

"It is of no use" Came a whisper from behind her.

Nerezza held her breath, while Taehyung immediately started banging on the door harder as he heard the voice.

"After all it was me who locked it" The voice said with a chuckle.

Nerezza hands shivered slightly but she calmed herself down and turned slowly towards the voice

Nerezza hands shivered slightly but she calmed herself down and turned slowly towards the voice. Her heart skipped a beat looking at how close Suoh was in front of her. He was sitting on the counter while staring straight at her with his emerald green eyes.

It was scaring her how exactly similar he looked to Taehyung except the green eyes

"You ghost replica of me, better leave my Mint Or else I'll send you back to hell" Taehyung  yelled from outside.

"Isn't he too noisy?" Suoh asked with a smirk.

Nerezza couldn't answer to any of his questions because all she could do was stare at him as though he had hypnotized her.

"Should say, you look like a divine beauty in this dress. Your beauty always had a way to kill me, right now you are stabbing me with your beauty even though I'm dead Ryu" Suoh said and got down from the counter.

It was as though the word Ryu snapped something inside her making her look at Suoh.

"I want to ask something from you" She said.