PRESENT END

As they said even if the history does repeat, will Jungkook die? And Melantha too? Who is reincarnated as the emperor then, because the face of emperor was not at all similar to any of the person Nerezza knew.

All they knew was, they were close incredibly close to the mafia pair as they knew each and every information. Nerezza was thinking to herself.

Taehyung rushed inside her office making her come back to reality, she rose her eyebrows in concern as Taehyung struggled to breath.

"Hey Tae, here drink water" She said and tried giving him the bottle of water , he drank it quickly before talking.

"T-they are being attacked " He said.

"Who?"

"Your men, Haebara and Taehoon we need to go " Taehyung said and pulled her.

"What the fuck? How? Haebara is with them?" Nerezza said as she made calls for the backup team to come.

"Yes Haebara is with Taehoon, they had visited the headquarters for finding any clue but some men attacked them out of nowhere. All of them had nothing but few guns and daggers. Taehoon said that the men were huge in number maybe 500 of them" Taehyung said.

"I swear I'll show hell to Z even if one of them is harmed " She said.

..........

Nerezza slammed her car door shut and ran inside along with the army of men and Taehyung. Sounds of gunshot was heard and the pair decided to follow it.

Near the broken front gate were around 50 men, who seemed like they were guarding the place. Nerezza asked her men to shoot simultaneously on each one of them and they followed her command.

Within minutes, the passage was empty for them as they walked in. Taehyung said he would go in the opposite direction, since it was best for them to split up and find them.

Nerezza shot maximum number of men coming towards her, she dunked her head in time as a knife flew past her and cut her men. Her teeths clenched in anger as she shot them all this time with more fury.

A loud scream made her turn back and look at her guard who fell to his death as a bullet went through his head, in no time she was pushed down by her guard who took the bullet shot for her.

Her eyes widened, the opposite team had taken advantage of her disturbance and tried shooting her but her guard appeared in no time to save her.

Thankfully, the bullet was shot near his chest area and the man had his bulletproof jacket on. They both smirked before getting up and shooting men again.

They seemed like wild ants which came in huge force, as they killed many men more started come in. Nerezza thought of something and immediately yelled.

"CODE CIRCLE NOW!!"

All the men around her immediately formed a circle while she stood in front of them, they started moving forward and shot many men to their right , left, back and front.

In no time, the complete area was just filled with dead bodies of the opposite team and few from her's. Praying for them to rest in peace, Nerezza moved to the floor above as she knew this has not ended.

Her eyes then landed on Taehyung on the opposite side of the building as he fought with less number of men on his side.

"GO HELP TAEHYUNG!" she yelled again