THE PAST-2

"Suoh, visiting her again?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm, just let me use your horse. The soldiers from my kingdom somehow caught up to me. I managed to flee away but my bones ache, I would find the horses useful to ride for now." Suoh said.

"I can lend you my horse with no objection Suoh, but please repent on your mistakes. All this for a woman? " Jungkook asked.

"Not just any woman, its my woman Jeon Jungkook. A friend is all you are for me, don't try to meddle in my way." Suoh said while staring dead in Jungkook 's eyes.

"Oh heaven's sake, don't be so serious. I was just making a joke. Go on, meet your woman" Jungkook said sarcastically.

Suoh thanked him before hopping on one of the horse and rode away, Nerezza smacked Taehyung hard on his head who was still speechless she quickly asked him to follow behind her as they rushed to stay in pace with Suoh.

The man was riding a horse , indeed it was hard to catch up with him. Somehow managing to go in short cuts and so, they saw Suoh stop at a specific place which had a very huge tree house.

Ryuko was standing near the tree house while talking something with her dragon guard

The girl stopped talking once she felt her dragon growl at something behind her, knowing nobody else than Suoh knows about her staying here the girl turned around with a sigh.

This was the first time for the mafia pairs to finally see their past selves clearly. There was always something hiding their face, but right now there was nothing covering it. Suoh had removed his mask while riding the horse, it gave them a weird chill seeing themselves like this.

Suoh got down from the horse he was riding on, he patted the horse on its head before walking straight towards Ryuko who just squinted her eyes in annoyance.

"May I know what brings your presence here King?" Ryuko asked.

"You one alone are enough, just know wherever you go I will always lure behind you like a shadow of yours" Suoh said.

"Never giving up? I'll see how hard you can try" Ryuko said.

Finally stepping closer to her Ryuko's mouth twitched at the closeness but her expression soon turned confused looking at his arm which bled.

"Oh!! What happened to your arm? It's bleeding so profusely " Ryuko asked.

"It's nothing, the soldiers caught up to me while I was on my way here. I managed to escape " Suoh said with a soft smile.

"How careless of you king? Wait. Don't go anywhere. KANA, watch over him I'll be back soon" Ryuko said.

"Why would you ask Kana to watch over me, your words are enough I'll always listen to them" Suoh said.